Official Xbox LIVE Deal of the Week Thread

• Level   M

Don't look anywhere else, the latest XBL deals are right here! All current DOTW deals in this post but for more weekly deals check the latest posts down the bottom.

18th September - 24th September: Deus Ex Human Revolution Addons Sale

Deus Ex Human Revolution: The Missing Link - 600 points, save 50%

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Explosive Mission Pack - 120 points, save 50%

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Tactical Enhancement Pack - 80 points, save 50%

25th September - 1st October: Marvel Sale

Pinball FX 2 Captain America - 120 points, save 50%

Pinball FX 2 Marvel Avengers Chronicles - 400 points, save 50%

Pinball FX 2 Marvel Pinball - 400 points, save 50%

Xmen Arcade - 400 points, save 50%

Marvel vs Capcom 2 - 600 points, save 50%

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Additional Pack Jill - 200 points, save 50%

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Shuma-Gorath - 200 points, save 50%

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Costume Pack - 200 points, save 50%

Post provided "as is", confers no rights.

• Level   5

Cool, I have 1400pts I am looking to spend. Nothing there I am interested in though

• Level   7

Nice Putman.

Major Nelson has just announced some games on demand will be down to $5 each next week. All relatively crappy games, but things like Prince of Persia for $3.99 is nothing to scoff at.

Not sure if it will be totally the same in AU, and you have to be a gold member to get the discounts.

• Level   M

Should be interesting to see if we get them =)

For $4 I'd buy games I haven't played yet. I don't think my console HDD appreciates my attitude towards that though haha

• Level   5

Not a fan of using my CC on xbox, once you put the details in MS like to keep hold of them. You would think for prices of $5-$10 that MS points would be an option to purchase with. I agree, for $4 I wouldnt be concerned with how good or bad the game is

• Level   M

Although it's not a Deal of the Week, it's still a good deal coming to ALL REGIONS where the games are available. Here's a list - Prices valid June 19th to 25th!

$3.99US

Conan
    Prince of Persia

$4.99US

Bionic Commando
    Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
    Bolt
    Bomberman Act: Zero
    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
    Dark Void
    FaceBreaker
    Kameo
    Meet the Robinsons
    Open Season
    Perfect Dark Zero
    Rockstar Table Tennis
    Sega Superstars Tennis
    Surf's Up
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
    Tornado Outbreak
    Virtua Tennis 2009
    Viva Pinata Party Animals

• Level   2

I've just checked the current pricing on the Aussie marketplace, and it breaks down like this:

$19.95AU - Conan

$29.95AU - Bionic Commando, Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Dark Void, FaceBreaker, Kameo, Open Season, Perfect Dark Zero, Rockstar Table Tennis, Surf's Up, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Virtua Tennis 2009, Viva Pinata Party Animals

$49.95AU - Prince of Persia, Sega Superstars Tennis

I couldn't find Bolt, Meet the Robinsons or Tornado Outbreak at all, and Bomberman Act: Zero I found but then had no price or option to buy.

So we might have options at ~$5.00AU, ~$7.50AU and ~$12.50AU if the 75% discount is applied consistently across standard pricing, but I'm just speculating there.

Xbox Ambassador
    I am here to help

• Level   7

@Jeff - I think there is an option to pay with MS points, something like pressing Y or something. I've read about it, but not tried it.

After seeing the 10 awesome free games that you get at the moment for joining Playstation Plus, I sort of feel these crappy old, low ranking games are a bit of an insult. I loved Prince of Persia though, for $3.99 that's amazing.

• Level   5

Yeah thanks pinbot, you are correct. If you hit X it changes it to MS points. Skyrim is something like 6,500 points.

• Level   M

Still waiting for information in this weeks deal.. It's still Sonic at the moment!! Strange

• Level   M

New deals are in original post.

• Level   3

I had a look and Blazing Angels is $7.95 to buy now. Same with the others.

Forza Motorsport 4 - "A new sheriff is in town."

• Level   4

US/UK get a free daily competition in the "Sales & Specials" app to win free DLC - another reason to annoy us Aussies

• Level   V

More people need to get Gotham City Impostors.

800 points is a steal.

Peace, Love and Games

This posting is provided "as-is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

• Level   9

Definitely  Gotham City Imposters for me that a sweet price =D