Cover Art not showing on all my arcade games

• Level   1

I wanted to know if anyone had a solution for this. I have quite a few Xbox Live Arcade games like Crimson Alliance, Laura Croft: GOL, Castle Crashers, ect... They all have some nice Cover Art when I go through my games, but there is one (Costume Quest) that does not display it's Cover Art. I basicaly have a blank cover with a small little pumpkin icon...obviously not the cover art but an old icon that was used prior to the Grubbins on Ice DLC.

As anyone ever had this happen? If so, how do you fix it? It used to display just fine before we went to Metro.

• Level   4

Mine does this as well.  It didn't happen until the newest dashboard update.  Not really sure why or how to fix it.

• Level   5

Lactos292

Mine does this as well.  It didn't happen until the newest dashboard update.  Not really sure why or how to fix it.

Even when you're connected to Xbox LIVE though?  For me, I only see basic icons when Offline, at least at the Quickplay Menu.

Arbiter's Judgement - Games, Movies, and Other Crap.

• Level   4

Yup.  That specific title and an indie game I have both do that.  The indie game eventually corrects itself 9 times out of 10 though.  Costume Quest remains fubar though.

• Level   3

I had this problem... but, somehow the games which had this issue have now fixed themselves (I haven't re-downloaded Costume Quest though since I migrated to a slim, so I can't comment there). The problem even persisted with games like Pinball FX2 and SF III after the dash update, but then at some point it has since been corrected.

These pretzels are making me thirsty!

• Level   2

I think it was a problem from the dashboard update but everything seems to be displaying properly now as long as I'm connected to Live at all times.

• Level   1

I have the issue when connected to Live. I suppose I'll try to download it again and see what happens.