Not very happy about xbox live service for the last 6 years

• Level   5

I wanted to know what causing these major problem when comes to multiplayer games and boosting achievement without cheating.I think I'm unlocking way too many achievement in one game in one day like example Forza 4 I unlocked 5 achievement in a row without using cheats.

• Level   5

Achievement unlocking has nothing to do with Xbox Live services. It is the developers that decides the achievements they want to put up.  The only thing that Xbox Live services are responsible of achievement-wise is the fact that retail games are limited to max 1000msp + max 250msp per DLC, and Xbox Live Marketplace games (arcade) are limited to 200msp. The rest is up to the discretion of the developers themselves.

Knowledge is power. I got power in my hands every time i do a facepalm/

• Level   5

What about my problem with xbox live service? Lack of messages showing up and friend request in multiplayer games.

• Level   5

Messages and Friend Requests frequency will depend on how actively people you play with (both those on your Friend List and those you meet on online game lobbies) use these options. MSFT doesn't decide the frequency of Messages and Friend Requests sent/recieved, it's to the discretion of the gamers who uses these options.

• Level   5

Okay thanks and it's my job to do this to make friends on xbox live or send them a text message before sending a friend request.Every time I send them request always get rejected.

• Level   9

Sadly, that's the choice the other side gets. They can accept or not. Not a system malfunction at all.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   5

As i stated already, it's to the discretion of the recieving end to decide to whether accept or refuse these requests. Also, be aware that the Friend List is limited to 100 max. friends.

• Level   5

Okay I'll keep that in mind thanks for helping with this problem.

• Level   5

I don't understand what you're complaining about?

You've been on xbox for the last 6 years, your gamerscore is 1144 and you're complaining that you're getting too many achievements?? Really??

And about the messages and friend requests, you're upset because people don't want to be your friend?

You think it's the responsibility of xbox to force people to be your friend?  This isn't kindergarden.

• Level   4

black lantern .. ^ this

• Level   5

You can now lock this topic.This is going no where.

• Level   4

haha mellerker LAWL :P

• Level   8

Mellerker

I wanted to know what causing these major problem when comes to multiplayer games and boosting achievement without cheating.I think I'm unlocking way too many achievement in one game in one day like example Forza 4 I unlocked 5 achievement in a row without using cheats.

There was a similar thread here. I'll assume it's not you who authored it, though the tags are strikingly similar. Nevertheless, that thread is pertinent to your issue. And, of course, always remember to contact official support with your technical issues.

• Level   5

If you play Avatar: The Last Airbender you can unlock all 5 achievements (1000/1000) in under 2 minutes of starting a new game.

• Level   3

1st day i played team fortress 2 it unlocked evry fortress cheevo for me all at once  dont know why mustve bin the host who did somethin