Not very happy about xbox live service for the last 6 years

• Level   5

Now this is not going anywhere and it has been a bad week on xbox live.Microsoft sucks.

• Level   5

Mellerker

Now this is not going anywhere and it has been a bad week on xbox live.Microsoft sucks.

Why has it been a bad week on xbox live?  Why don't you back up your statement with a valid reason instead of saying something childish like that?

• Level   9

Sorry to hear that Mellerker, this has been one of my most memorable on XBOXLive yet, I'm still in a daze over the dazzling new multiplayer in MASS Effect 3...:-)

• Level   4

haha lantern :P.

• Level   5

When is a good time to play multiplayer games and what best gamer zone I should be in?

• Level   9

Timing depends on the game.

As for gamer zone, I don't really know what the impotance is.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   6

Multiplayer. Best time is never. You'll always have cheaters out there. That only care about winning, not for fun.

'

Gamer zone. I think it's another BUNK add on to the Xbox. It doesn't do a thing. I have tried all of them and you'll see the other gamer Zones joining you.

LOL at spoilers. It's the internet, What do you think is going to happen if your looking it up. LOL

• Level   9

At best, the gamer zone tells other gamers a little something about how much you're into gaming, other than that, it doesn't affect your XBOXLive experience (joining matches, etc.) one bit, put it in the same bin as "Rep"...:-)

• Level   8

TeeMan69XXX
    Gamer zone. I think it's another BUNK add on to the Xbox. It doesn't do a thing. I have tried all of them and you'll see the other gamer Zones joining you.

Right. As Arkham99 pointed out, it conveys a little about what type of gamer you are. Basically pick the one that best reflects your attitude towards gaming, or just pick the the one you think is coolest. Works either way.

• Level   5

I find that it depends what time of the day you play at for games like COD.

At around 3pm-7pm the players are weaker/less experienced.

At 8-11pm you'll get better players

At Midnight-3am, this is when the hardcore gamers are on.

• Level   6

^What time zone?

• Level   4

just play da game lol

• Level   5

I'm in eastern time zone in Canada and I'm in Pro gamer zone.

• Level   8

Mellerker

I'm in eastern time zone in Canada and I'm in Pro gamer zone.

I'm in the same time zone, and no issues with friend requests. If you want more friends, play games with a large dedicated multiplayer community. FPS titles are usually good for that.

• Level   5

I Like racing games(Forza 3 and Forza 4) and RPG games.