did not get trip play points for april

• Level   2

i've done the trip play the 10 hours online gameplay i did like 30 hours. 1 hour of facebook i did and the 1 hour of youtube i do like 2 a day everyday is anyone having the same problem i am???

• Level   5

The triple play reward will be added to your Live Reward pending points (in the reward section) sometimes early May and will be credited to your Xbox Live account within a period of 45 business days afterwards.

Knowledge is power. I got power in my hands every time i do a facepalm/

• Level   2

Thank you

• Level   3

But is there a way to check you progress?  I'll watch three hours of Vevo videos tonight if I have to dagnabit!

• Level   8

mikeonfilm13

But is there a way to check you progress?  I'll watch three hours of Vevo videos tonight if I have to dagnabit!

No, unfortunately. You'll have to wait until you see the points as 'Pending'.

• Level   9

It would be cool if you could check. I think I got enough time in each done. Just have to wait and see.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   1

Does anyone know when it will show pending or not?

• Level   5

It usually takes a few days (up to 7-10 days) for the system to assess and add Reward points to the Live Reward pending page. Unfortunately none of the Ambassadors have/knows specific dates or times for this as the Live Reward Program is an automated system which is moderated by an independant crew from another Microsoft/Xbox service.

Knowledge is power. I got power in my hands every time i do a facepalm/

• Level   3

There is still a lot of suspense for me up to this point. I have a bad feeling for not getting the triple play bonus because cannot seeing my progress. Definitely some room for improvement for Microsoft to run the similar event later.

Xbox Ambassadors' Family

• Level   9

Usually I don't get reward notifications till a week or two into the month. So I'm just trying to be patient.

• Level   1

Technically, YouTube and Facebook are in the same category.  You should've also either spent 400 Microsoft Points or more on any movie or television content OR at least 10 hours using one of the listed entertainment apps, i.e. Crackle, Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO, Last.FM, etc.

As far as specific payout goes, the rewards listing says Microsoft Points will be awarded by May 15, 2012.

Reference Link: rewards.xbox.com/triple-play-offer

• Level   9

Yes! My triple play points are showing in my pending section.

• Level   1

Nice.  Same here.

• Level   3

I am thrilled to see my M-points on pending. ;D

Xbox Ambassadors' Family

• Level   4

Triple points pending as well in my reward page.. What multi player games you guys played and App used to watch the 10 hr online. Myself personal used the Crackle app Watched  mostly the Initial D anime and player some Battlefield 3, Forza 4 and SSIV.