if your xbox gets stolen is there any way to trak it ?

• Level   5

Yeah, if something gets stolen, call the police. You'll also want to change the password(s) on your account(s) so they can't be accessed from the stolen Xbox. You may also wish to contact Support and report the stolen console/ accounts just in case credit card info has been used, or something's been done on or to the account that would get it banned.

• Level   5

Also, it`s not microsofts responsibility to track stuff like that.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   2

Call Microsoft!

(\__/) This is Bunny. (='.'=) Copy and paste Bunny into your signature (")_(") to help him gain world domination.

• Level   1

my law say they cant do that also  how c an u track it can u delete ur credit card history online and shut down ur xbox also what the number for xbox company

• Level   5

AppellateFawn3

my law say they cant do that also  how c an u track it can u delete ur credit card history online and shut down ur xbox also what the number for xbox company

You specifically can't track your console, but if you've kept the serial number and console ID, local law enforcement can work with Microsoft to find it if it's being used.

You can remove your credit card from the account by contacting 1-800-4MY-XBOX.  You can also ask them to ban the console, I suppose, but best to inquire with a Support agent.

Arbiter's Judgement - Games, Movies, and Other Crap.

• Level   1

i thought it's like once you lost a cellphone. once you lost it.. that's it!

i don't think they will bother.

My Website: www.Aishma.tk

• Level   1

I Just got my xbox stolen what should i do

• Level   4

File a police report.