Mirrors Edge 2

• Level   7

Fenbops

I didn't think Faith was a great or deep character lol. She annoyed me a bit to be honest. The combat was also pretty average, another thing that needs improving.

I think that aspect of the game was fine because the game wasn't about combat, I never killed anyone in the game.

• Level   7

Yeah that's true mate you didn't have to I guess. I did kill people tho and it was a bit of a chore, could have been bit smoother. Just a minor problem I think. :)

YNWA

• Level   7

When I did pick up guns to look at them, I always thought that the models for the weapons were really cool. Despite not being a combat oriented game.

• Level   9

hobblejp

Having followed a little of the rumours and development of this.

I'm concerned.

Firstly the potential use of Kinect 2 in the game to get people to do stupid things.

Add to this Anita Sarkeesian being hired to work as a gameplay director and some of the apparent comments from her which it was strongly implied EA were forcing Dice to work to change.

• Faith being called a good character and example of how all female characters should be to become role models 
    • The game being "Too hard and complicated for female gamers"
    • The controls being "Too hard and awkward to use"
    • The Free running being less enjoyable than the combat
    So yeh those suggestions made which might be forced to be implemented are making me concerned. I mean did anyone really think Faith was a great deep character ?

You got a source for any of this? Would be interesting to read.....

Gigs Done This Year: Red Fang, Orange Goblin, Skindred

Gigs Left: Clutch, Download, Reading, Bloodstock, Nine Inch Nails, Alt Fest, Within Temptation / Delain (not through choice)

• Level   9

Mexicola1984

You got a source for any of this? Would be interesting to read.....

Not the hand as it was a combination at the time of Reddit, Leaked footage and twitter messages etc. Mostly leaked info. I know I compiled and article on it but due to the nature of the.

Here's a little source still going about it on it. Most of it was a case of info from various places which aren't well know for keeping information about. Also I don't think the leaked footage of her presentation exists anymore online.

• Level   9

I loved the idea of the first game! It was fantastic to play, it looked brilliant, the only trouble is a little while into playing it I had terrible motion sickness, even after having a break from it and trying again, the same happened :(

Great announcement though, most of the people I know that played it, loved it.

Twitter:  @Loftywho

• Level   9

Mirrors Edge 2 now has a help page on EA's site

help.ea.com/.../mirrors-edge-2

• Level   9

Missed it as didnt like the look of it, the consensus would be that its worth picking up then?

• Level   7

Genchy

Missed it as didnt like the look of it, the consensus would be that its worth picking up then?

Yep!

• Level   7

It was a good game, pretty short if I remember. I did like it but I didn't find it as amazing as some reviews/people did.

YNWA

• Level   5

Great game. Not perfect, but nice change from just shooting at people. I'm sure you can pick it up for next to nothing now too.

"Bloody h*ll, now that is what I call thinking. Here Vroomfondel, why do we never think of things like that?"

• Level   9

Mmmm may well add it to my list of drought busters!   Cheers chaps

• Level   9

watch?v=9c5M7vGmEqo

• Level   7

Looks great. Loved the first one, as soon as I saw the trailer for it, I pre-ordered it as soon as it was available. I also recently re-bought it in a Steam sale, and it looks so much better than the 360 version, with all the added stuff, such as things blowing in the wind etc.

No '2' in the title of this one though? I'm hoping it's largely free-roam!

Edit: With it showing her getting the tattoos, it probably takes place before the first then, hence no '2'? I just hope its free-roam!

• Level   7

Ok that mirror edge 2 trailer looked amazing :) wow.

YNWA