Game ME3 preorders being cancelled.

• Level   8

The N7 Warfare Pack was pre-order DLC exclusive to GAME in the UK.

Mass Effect 3 - MEHEM and Extended Anderson Conversation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmofIH7rN9U.

• Level   4

The warfare pack was the one which Game was doing as a pre order bonus. It has the N7 Defender Armor and N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle in it. And hopefully they will be going to another retailer to do as preorder dlc, and it may well be amazon as amazon.de have that pack listed for preorder

• Level   7

Is that the guns that I've been seeing around? I don't mind too much if so, as long as I get the DLC and the other bonuses stated to actually be in the CE.

• Level   4

Its now back on Amazon at the same price that shopto are doing it for. And still no news on preorder dlc for any of the N7 editions on the 4 sites selling it

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=ox_sc_act_title_1

• Level   4

Better get your orders in quick for the N7 edition as it has already sold out at Zavvi and shopto.

• Level   5

Ordered on Amazon, thanks.

PSN: Inapplicable - pretty much over there now.

• Level   5

Just received this notification from Gamestation regarding the cancellations going on:

Dear Charmer

We're gutted.

We're contacting you with news that, unfortunately we are not in a position to supply you with your copy of Mass Effect 3. As dedicated gamers, we know how disappointing this will be for you, and we apologise sincerely for the inconvenience that this will cause.

We really value your custom. To prove this we will be giving you £5 worth of Gamestation Elite XP points when you come into store between 1st - 16th March to claim it. Obviously if you have placed a deposit we will also give you a full refund at the same time as transferring your points.

We are very sorry for any disappointment and inconvenience this may have caused.

For more information about Mass Effect 3 please visit www.Gamestation.co.uk/masseffect

The Customer Service Team
    Gamestation.co.uk

Terms & Conditions: Customers must visit the Gamestation store they placed their preorder to claim this refund and XP points between 1st - 16th March. Deposit refunds will be made in the same payment method it was placed with. Customers must provide proof of preordering in order to receive their refund and points. 

Yes I am a criminal. My Crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

• Level   7

PLAY.com still taking CE orders. Oh and I hope game go down after this BS

• Level   5

Bloomin hell Charmer I just went to the trouble of copying my email and now I have totally wasted my time as you beat me to it.  

• Level   4

Play.com have now sold out of all 360 N7 copies, Amazon are the only ones left and by the looks of it they will be sold out very soon as well

• Level   5

what happened to the ones launched in space

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

• Level   7

Neurotic Hog, they landed in a GAME shipping centre, irony. :P

Well they didn't, but would be hilarious considering haha.

• Level   5

Some customers that have missed out are currently sticking ladders together in hopes of reaching them.

TA

• Level   4

I am laughing at the people who were selling their preorders from the Game group on ebay. They will soon find out that they have been cancelled and will then have to apologise to the people who bought them off ebay as everywhere will be sold out very soon

• Level   5

FamilyGuyGary

Neurotic Hog, they landed in a GAME shipping centre, irony. :P

Well they didn't, but would be hilarious considering haha.

Yup, the GAME managers are probably running round London with a fishing net trying to hunt them down

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn