Sniper Elite V2 Demo Shoots Your Face Off Next Week

• Level   5

Nut Shot FTW

• Level   6

Had a few goes on this yesterday and I rather like the slow-mo effect takes place.

I wouldn't mind getting the game when it's in the bargin bin though.

• Level   5

Played the demo and thought it was very good; as said by others the slow mo kills are fantastic and have been well thought out!

Does anyone know if it shall come with a online pass? As i may rent it with the funds being tight at the mo!

If my posts/replies offend you then don't bother to read them!

• Level   7

MetalGearFloppy
    Managed to get a double "nut shot" earler, lol.. Made me wince a touch.

Got my first double kill yesterday, was quality! Shot the first bloke in the chest and the bullet came tumbling out the otherside and went into some guys head who was kneeling further behind him, was awesome, canne wait for this. 

Gigs Done This Year: Red Fang, Orange Goblin, Skindred

Gigs Left: Clutch, Download, Reading, Bloodstock, Nine Inch Nails, Alt Fest, Within Temptation / Delain (not through choice)

• Level   5

£32 on Shopto with some Hitler DLC.

If my posts/replies offend you then don't bother to read them!

• Level   4

I have played the demo,  i love it. Especially the x rays when you get a kill, I will still properly only rent this game before I buy it

FIGHT THE DEAD, FEAR THE LIVING.

Xbox Live BETA tester:  NXE 2010, 2012, 2013, Kinect Beta Tester  2012,

Very Proud Xbox Ambassador and Xbox Live Enforcement United

• Level   5

I can't even get the Demo to download as it gets to a certain percent then automatically signs me out..........

So let it be written, So let it be done!

• Level   2

I must be missing something then, I do think the x-ray style effects are great, but i dont quite understand that your a sniper but are forced to take the busiest route up the street.

...we dont stop playing because we get old, we get old when we stop playing.
    • Level   2

I wasn't too impressed either,  just as bad as the first game was I would bet.

1 star Awesomeness

• Level   7

I thought you people were smoking something because I thought you were talking about "Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2" lol.

Heard the first was terrible and I was sat here thinking "These guys saying SGW1 was good must be drunk".

Then it dawned on me you're talking about Sniper Elite which was on original Xbox lol.  Duhhhh...

• Level   7

After playing the demo few more times....would of killed them to give me a few more path to take? seems a bit odd

• Level   6

having seen a near full version of the game, wow it looks good and from seeing it play, it seems to move well, though I've never been into always buying the next military shooter, but by the looks of the game this is less arcadey COD action which means it will only see amongst those who are fine with games playing slower.

• Level   5

argh i have this sitting on my hard drive and i still haven't got round to playing it.

maybe tonight

"With those things running around, you can count me out"

• Level   2

I am just about to download this, will give my view later!

No excuses play like a champion.

• Level   5

I liked it but somethings I didn't like I wish you could do maybe stealth/knife kills and more pathways and I don't like how a enemy can see you from 500 miles away