Best seed for finding wolves in minecraft.

• Level   5

Does anyone know of a good seed which has lots of wolves in it for me to tame ???? thanks

I share a Love Hate Hate Relationship with FIFA and Assassins Creed Is My Favourite Series.
    XBOX ONE DAY ONE

• Level   5

Dead Mau5 is the one that i used, you can also find a few chests that have saddles in.

Dread Bull - Gives You Tings | PSN: oak6six6 | Twitter: @artfulc0dger

• Level   5

so i have to type in dead mau5 exactly as you did?

I share a Love Hate Hate Relationship with FIFA and Assassins Creed Is My Favourite Series.
    XBOX ONE DAY ONE

• Level   5

minecraft-seeds.net/.../Dead-Mau5

Yep, exactly like i typed it.

• Level   5

That's the seed that I'm currently playing on & i have a nice pack of 10 tame wolves.

• Level   5

didnt find one. i have been searching for hours now, thanks anyway,

XBOX ONE DAY ONE

• Level   5

Its more a case of being patient i think, i spent ages looking for wolves then found 6 of them right outside the house that i had built when i got back.

• Level   5

Head for a woody area, build a small house, camp it out till you hear barking, then head out armed with bones. I tamed 4 in about a min on my map, must head back there soon and tame more.

"I don't celebrate because it is my job. When a postman delivers his letters, does he celebrate?" - Mario Balotelli