The Amazing:Spiderman

• Level   5

ok cool cheers for you input PoisonRogue, I guess ill be picking this up on friday when i get paid.

I’m raising money for Great Ormond Street Hospital Childrens Charity. Please sponsor me at http://t.co/x0OvGb6Exu
    • Level   7

For you folks that have managed to get all 700 comics.

I have 699 lol but cannot find the last one, I'm pretty sure I have searched all of the map, of course I could have missed something ;) but before my search continues, the last one doesn't appear after a certain time, or you have to do a certain mission etc?

Many thanks!

• Level   6

Nah mate, it'll be there, but some of the comics you have to be at the right height to have them show on the mini-map.

Try going to the top of the huge Oscorp tower, there's a flying one that's waaay up above it.

There's also a sneaky one out at sea.

Other than that, swing at varying heights.

Support UK Developers - SALVAGE

• Level   7

MetalGearFloppy

Nah mate, it'll be there, but some of the comics you have to be at the right height to have them show on the mini-map.

Try going to the top of the huge Oscorp tower, there's a flying one that's waaay up above it.

There's also a sneaky one out at sea.

Other than that, swing at varying heights.

Very much appreciated fella!

I was starting to think it only appeared after a certain time/mission, my search shall continue tonight :)

Thanks again.

• Level   5

Just finished my Super Hero run, and now have the full 1000/1000, if anyone is thinking of doing a double run through type thing, you CAN keep you original save, if like me you had 100% It's also possible to keep both saves, just copy your original save over to either the cloud or a USB stick, then hit new game on the save on your HDD, once your done with your second run, you can then move your original save back to the HDD (deleting your second save) if you would like to keep both saves you could either leave your original on the Cloud and just load that one up when you want it, or if you'd rather it was on the HDD as i did, use both the cloud and a USB stick in order to move both saves around getting your original back on the HDD and second run on the cloud without deleting either one.

• Level   7

If it's been explained, excuse the question, but how do the map collectibles work? Is it like Batman where it shows you the locations? Please say yes.

• Level   6

FamilyGuyGary

If it's been explained, excuse the question, but how do the map collectibles work? Is it like Batman where it shows you the locations? Please say yes.

If you mean the comic pages out in the city, then after you've found the first 500 on your own the rest appear on your mini-map as you move around.

No other collectibles appear on the map.

Collectibles in the various levels don't appear on the map either.... they're not hard to find though as they either glow gold or bluey-silver.

• Level   7

FamilyGuyGary

Certain collectibles are found within missions, if you miss any you can replay any mission at any time but just visiting your apartment.

When your swinging about the city ( free roaming ) there are 700 comics to find, to be honest they are not too hard to spot, even if you don't actually see one on screen your character might spot one and you get a warning on screen to that one is nearby.

Also when you have collected 500 comics the rest show up as yellow dots on the mini map when you are near them, like I said though they are not too hard to find.

• Level   6

Too slow Bee.... Too slow.... =P

• Level   7

MetalGearFloppy

Too slow Bee.... Too slow.... =P

Age mate, definately my age lol.

• Level   5

so mr sage now that you have had a nice long go on it. Is it worth the £40 price tag

"With those things running around, you can count me out"

• Level   7

gooslaps goop

so mr sage now that you have had a nice long go on it. Is it worth the £40 price tag

I didn't pay anything for it mate, borrowed my sons copy lol.

Apart from some annoying bugs/glitches ( Only have to do a quick Google search and there's enough people reporting them ) where sometimes the only way I could continue was to exit to dashboard and load up again, it was a really good game! Not the best game I've played this year but worth a rent at the very least or if it came down in price then I wouldn't hesitate in recommending a purchase.

• Level   5

cheers i shall keep an eye on this one then

"With those things running around, you can count me out"

• Level   6

As Spiderman games go it's my fav so far, but I don't think there's enough to it to warrant £40.

Mind you, not a lot of games these days seem to be.

• Level   7

MetalGearFloppy

As Spiderman games go it's my fav so far, but I don't think there's enough to it to warrant £40.

Mind you, not a lot of games these days seem to be.

Very true.

I'd say to anyone now to rent Spiderman as soon as they could because it is alot of fun! Couldn't recommend anyone to pay around the £40 mark though, if it came down in price to around £20 then I'd say go for it.