COD Ghosts: Xbox One or Xbox 360?

• Level   3

Which system are you buying it for? Which will sell more? I'm unsure at the moment.

Gamerkitten - www.gamerkitten.com

• Level   5

Obviously the 360 will sell more units.

• Level   5

As Alchemist Says , the 360 will sell more as there are more units out there, but I will be getting the XB1 version as Im hoping it will be fresh and slightly different.

I share a Love Hate Hate Relationship with FIFA and Assassins Creed Is My Favourite Series.
    XBOX ONE DAY ONE

• Level   5

next gen, be it XB1 or PS4, itll be the exact same game but slightly improved looks and prob run at 60fps ....

• Level   3

I'm getting the Xbox One version, but I have a sneaky suspicion my website will end up with both versions... personally I am only interested in Xbox One games now.

Founder of ThisisXbox.com // Xbox One News & Reviews // Member of Microsoft's XCN //

• Level   6

There was a link posted recently saying COD Ghost gets it's MP reveal in August, apparently they will show the this and next gen running side by side so at least we should get to see the differences.

Twitter:  @Loftywho

• Level   2

Maybe both, as thinking of buying it for the 360 on day of release and will then sell that copy once the xbox one console gets released and then buy the next gen version.

• Level   4

Lofty Who

There was a link posted recently saying COD Ghost gets it's MP reveal in August, apparently they will show the this and next gen running side by side so at least we should get to see the differences.

That'll be nice Lofty.

Seeing as i'm keeping one of my 360's, I might end up with both versions.

Stupid bloody money!!!!

Eleven's hour is over. The clock strikes twelve.

• Level   4

I  wonder if there will be a higher or lower ratio of annoying kids on xbox one vs 360. I'm plumping for less as kids who won't have the money right away to buy a new console at over 400 quids. Christmas isn't long after though...

• Level   2

I don't think we will see too many kids on the Xbox One until we see a price drop with the console. Realistically there is not going to be many parents out there who are going to be able to afford the console price let alone a few games on top the month before Xmas. I would be surprised if many children got one at Christmas. When you break it down your talking £530 for the console and a couple of games

• Level   6

Habenero Pepper

I  wonder if there will be a higher or lower ratio of annoying kids on xbox one vs 360. I'm plumping for less as kids who won't have the money right away to buy a new console at over 400 quids. Christmas isn't long after though...

My guess is the majority will be playing it on this gen, as you said Christmas isn't too far behind so no doubt next gen will catch up lol. 

• Level   4

just to put in my 2 cents worth ,this game will be the exact same on the 360 as it is on the xboxone  and personally for me will be giving this the go by , after buying these games year in year out ive just had enough and dont enjoy the multiplayer anymore at all

• Level   5

The last COD I bought was MW3 and I sold it after a week. It's still the same engine, and the same game as COD4 only the maps get smaller each game, so it is less work for the developers to make. This cow has been lining the company coffers since 2007.

'People won't have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.' - Stephen Hawking

• Level   6

From my own point of view I'd love them to make a COD game from scratch! I see loads of people saying they hope they do say a Battlefield 4, 64 players, bigger maps and again I'd be all for this.

Having said that as I've seen loads of others say, COD isn't Battlefield so why make it like it? if they added more players, bigger maps then it just wouldn't be COD anymore so from the fans point of view I totally understand this.

I'm interested to see how this and next gen versions compare, I know some have said there won't be any difference but surely the developers must have made changes especially to the next gen version? we shall see.

Either way, whether they totally suprise me and really added something new to the game or it's just an update of last year my bet is it will still sell by the bucket load because there's still millions out there that enjoy it for what it is so fair play to them.

• Level   5

It will be the next gen version for me, which is looking more likely to be PS4 at the moment.