Skylanders over xbox live?

• Level   2

Want to pick this up for my son who loves spyro and was wondering if you can play this over xbox live so he could play with his friends 

• Level   9

No there is no online co-op for skylanders it is strictly offline on the same console

• Level   1

well then how do you do pvp if there is no xbox live? Does your friend have to have a power portal

• Level   7

On the same console with one portal just like when you are playing co-op. The portal will take two skylanders and  one power up..

• Level   1

I wish they would make it for live it makes no sense if it doesnt. But either way it is still my favourite game other than Skyrim and Lego HP yrs 5-7.

• Level   8

its a kids game so they don't tend to make them live co-op. understandable really.

TA

• Level   4

I bought Skylanders for my daughter for Christmas (she's 9 years old).  She loves the game, and I'm tempted to play the game myself!!  It may only be campaign and local multiplayer, but its still very good for what it is.

• Level   8

hey i've played it. i said i got it to play with my niece and nephews but really i played it. lol

TA

• Level   8

This game was made for the wii. and should have remained on the kiddies console. 7yr old loves it tho.

• Level   7

Boas BS5

This game was made for the wii. and should have remained on the kiddies console. 7yr old loves it tho.

it's a great game even if you play with toys

many people still class gaming as childish so don't be a hippocrit and leave it to none gamers to label games, console and the gamers

• Level   1

dang it i wanted to play on live