Stallion83 Gamerscore.

• Level  

Im sure he had over 1,000,000 Gamerscore. Has he been reset. Stallion83

• Level  

Isn't he trying to become the 1st person with 1 Million Gamerscore?

• Level   8

I don't think he had over a million, if I remember rightly that was his target to get to.

Dread Bull - Gives You Tings

PSN: oak6six6

• Level   8

As others have said he's the first person trying to hit 1 million.

There was a video on posted up on YouTube not so long back with him in it, he was basically saying he's trying to hit 1 million before the Xbox One is released. Some said he's planning to start over on next gen.

Well he's got just over 927000 now so I can't see it taking him too long.

Twitter:  @Loftywho

• Level   8

He has 2 months to do it. Surely there can't be many more games he can get until release to he might not do it.

• Level   9

Woah i wish i had that much free time.

"With those things running around, you can count me out"

• Level   9

Mind you if i did have that much free time i'd probably spend all day playing Garry's mod.

"With those things running around, you can count me out"

• Level   7

He has legions of fans lol.

• Level   8

Well he certainly not injury, harming or killing anyone -so good luck to him...If that's what he wants to achieve in his life then crack on ...

So let it be written, So let it be done!

• Level   9

Does he get paid in anyway for doing this?

• Level   4

Don't know about paid but there's certainly some sponsors involved. He does a podcast also I think? God knows how he squeezes that in!

• Level   9

Alchemist Don

Does he get paid in anyway for doing this?

I have wondered this, i mean he must get money for his games somewhere unless publishers just send him games for free, but even then you canne survive with no money, its difficult!

Gigs Done This Year: Red Fang, Orange Goblin, Skindred

Gigs Left: Clutch, Download, Reading, Bloodstock, Nine Inch Nails, Alt Fest, Within Temptation / Delain (not through choice)

• Level   9

He writes for IGN and gets paid from them. He got that job because he is trying to do this

• Level   9

Viral Cyrix
    He writes for IGN and gets paid from them.

He probably gets someone to do that for him.

When your online 24 hours a day earning achievements,how do you have time to do anything else?

• Level   5

I hope MS are waiting until he has 999,900 GS - then reset him for sharing his profile.

Yes, I am evil :)

"Hydrogen is a colourless odourless gas which, given enough time, turns into people." - Edward R. Harrison