Game ME3 preorders being cancelled.

• Level   4
    My mate just logged onto Game to check his orders after hearing on bioware's forums that several people who ordered from Game have had their preorders cancelled, sure enough his was showing as cancelled. I checked mine on and mine still says unshipped but above it it says an unknown item status cancelled. I clicked on my Me3 preorder to review an all seems ok.
    Xbox LIVE Beta Tester 2002
    11 years on Xbox LIVE, serving more T-Bags than PG Tips. Old school gamer
    • Level   5

There does seem to be some behind the scenes issue with Game and the Collectors edition of ME3, its been pulled from the website so you cant preorder it now, and some are reporting the same thing if you go in store as well....something isnt right thats for sure, hoping Game will clear it up so people know where they stand

Yes I am a criminal. My Crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

• Level   5

If I don't get my N7 edition I will be 'murder rage' angry!!

I'll be SO gutted if it gets cancelled....

'spose i'll find out soon enough.

Violence has its own economy. Therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment.

• Level   5

Mine still says "unshipped" and thats it.

• Level   7

Its been on and off there website a few times now, each time they say theres no more then they magically get some more,be very interesting to see what happens instore on release

Gigs Done This Year: Red Fang, Orange Goblin, Skindred

Gigs Left: Clutch, Download, Reading, Bloodstock, Nine Inch Nails, Alt Fest, Within Temptation / Delain (not through choice)

• Level   6

Just tried the demo. Dont think to much of it to be honest

• Level   2

ill just into gamestation and get it....i dont bother with pre-orders.

• Level   6

abracadaver40

ill just into gamestation and get it....i dont bother with pre-orders.

If they have the on shelf stock. They didnt for FF13-2 and THE KOA special editions

• Level   2

Bugger, my collectors edition is showing as cancelled :(

• Level   5

Out of interest those who are getting there orders cancelled - when did you pre-order?

• Level   5

Ordered my N7 edition on 10/11/2011 and mine has not been cancelled.....yet.

• Level   6

Ordered mine 22nd/11/2011 and mines been cancelled. However also have £5 pre order in store

• Level   5

Ordered mine 19/11/2011 and it's not cancelled... yet!

• Level   5

I'm out of the office until Monday so I can't get a official word on this yet but will investigate ASAP.

This is the tweet I just received when I asked if they can explain all the mysterious cancellations without warning for multiple people who pre-ordered the game online, will follow it up on Monday and see if they actually come back with an explanation...never know!

Yes I am a criminal. My Crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

• Level   4

I also tweeted them yesterday morning but they didn't bother to reply.  Lots of people are buying the n7 edition from GameStop Ireland as they stock it and it's only £5 for delivery.

Xbox LIVE Beta Tester 2002
    11 years on Xbox LIVE, serving more T-Bags than PG Tips. Old school gamer