Gears 1

• Level   2

Need someone also for a Gears 1 insane run through and if someone helps could you host? looking to get Dom acheevo's too.

Hopefully someone reply's i'm having trouble finding someone for this

• Level   9

sorry dude I'd love to help i only have 2 and 3 had a shared copy of one but have moved out since

"With those things running around, you can count me out"

• Level   2

It's cool, proving to be a challenge just to get someone for this :(

• Level   9

if you are up for 2 and 3 give us a shout

"With those things running around, you can count me out"

• Level   9

Have you tried doing it solo, because it's not too difficult, i managed to do it and i'm pretty rubbish at Gears.  It's much easier than Gears 3 insane solo anyway, i still haven't finished that on Insane.

• Level   3

Espada III
    i'm having trouble finding someone for this

Try the Gears Forum.there is usally a couple of people around to give you  a lift

• Level   3

I know it has been a while since you posted, however just in case you didnt receive help anywhere else I thought I would offer my services given that I have all 3 Gears games.

My time is very limited due to the kiddies however feel free to shoot me a friends request (if you want) and I will be more than happy to assist you in the spare time that I have.

I am not a hardened Gear however I have completed all three on insane so I should be able to offer some assistance.

• Level   4

think i still have it somewhere ent played for so long