Cant save my game in Batman: Arkham City for PC.

• Level   2

I cant save my game because I CANT/ DONT KNOW HOW TO LOG IN TO GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE.

I dont know whats wrong because IM NOT ASKED TO LOG IN. I WASNT ASKED WHEN I INSTALLED IT?

I cant open the Live "GUIDE" in the menu and the MARKETPLACE WANTS ME TO LOG IN BUT DOESNT TELL ME HOW TO.

Please help.

• Level   V

First you need a Live ID and Gamertag.  Next, just hit the <Home> key and sign in.  If you want to play offline, click create account, and look for the blue link about creating an local profile.

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   1

@hotchilli1372 can you give a link???? pleeaaaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeee???????? :'(

• Level   1

i press home but nothing happen :-/

• Level   1

i cant change my controls cause i dont have windows game explorer

• Level   1

i pressd home button several times but nothing happend..??

plz help me...

i played a full day and nxt day wen i opend it

itz GROUND ZERO again..... plz help me

• Level   1

same exact thing with me i created an account but can never sign in... :(

every time i exit the game i lose all the progress i made the last time i played.... :/

• Level   S

@NoseyMetal845 and rdBESTpwny. Have you downloaded and tried to sign in to the Games for Windows Marketplace - www.xbox.com/.../DownloadClient ?

• Level   1

yes, i have used this before, and can sign in on the marketplace client fine, just not in the game!

• Level   V

Okay, for a simple step, try creating a new PC user account on your computer

That's the quick step, the other steps are listed in this thead here: forums.xbox.com/.../10096.aspx .

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   1

where do I do that? I hit the <home> key everywhere and nothing happens, how do I connect my online live account to the BAC game!