batman arkham asylum product key

• Level   1

hi  i bought original arkham asylum pc dvd..to join live its asking product key which i cant find in my dvd..where to get it..can anyone help me pls??

• Level   2

It should be on the back of the manual.

"Your days are numbered!" said the chronologist.

• Level   1

i got a box with dvd inside..back of box it has system requirements ,license agreement and some details about the game but i cant find any numbers either in box or on dvd sticker

• Level   S

TutelaryHook53

i got a box with dvd inside..back of box it has system requirements ,license agreement and some details about the game but i cant find any numbers either in box or on dvd sticker

Your DVD should have also come with an instruction manual/booklet on the inside of the DVD case on the side opposite to the DVD. The key is printed on the back of that booklet. If you did not receive one, please contact the retailer you purchased the game from to get a replacement.

• Level   V

TutelaryHook53

The key can be in one of 4 locations.

1. Above the DVD in the case
    2. Below the DVD in the case
    3. On the outside back page of the manual
    4. On the inside of the back page of the manual.

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   1

whot is the code

• Level   3

Holy thread bump batman. First rule of Games for Windows forums. Do not beg, or ask for product/cd keys. If you have a issue with a key then call support.

• Level   4

Dont listen to this idiot. He probably downloaded a torrent and hope someone will give him a key.

XBOX 360 DASHBOARD BETA TESTER 2010/11/12/13. XBOX ONE DASHBOARD BETA TESTER 2014. XBOX AMBASSADOR 2010/2012/2013/2014

• Level   1

Hi I just bought Batman Arkham asylum and Can't find Product key , where can i find it ??

I just have the activation code in the cover CD But where is the product key ???

HELP !