GTA 4 Episodes from Liberty City

• Level   2

I bought GTA complete pack in steam a week ago, then I launched GTA 4, it's code was taken by games for windows live perfectly, but when I tried to enter code from Episodes from Liberty City, your system said that my code was invalid. I wrote to Rockstar support, they told me "Please note that there has been a known issue with GTA IV or EFLC keys showing up as "invalid" when connecting to Games for Windows Live in-game on the Steam version. You may need to verify your Steam cache to get the correct key on your account, or possibly redeem those codes on Xbox.com and then get the actual game key by choosing to View Game CD Key for GTA IV in the Games for Windows Live app."

But I couldn't redeem this key at xbox.com. Also I wrote to steam support, they sent me here, please help. (my profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054303486/ )

• Level   V

Already answered on another thread you have already posted...

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   2

Nobody answered to my questions, except 1 guy, who recomended me to post my problem here. I still do have problem with key and verifying the game cache in steam didn't help.

This didn't help too:

Go to Xbox. com and sign in with your Windows Live ID

Go to My Account

Click Redeem Code

Enter the code that Steam provided for GTA IV

Once that is successful, launch Games for Windows Live application and go to downloads

Select GTA IV and choose to view the key

Enter that key in GTA IV

Please help.

• Level   V

Uninstall the game, steam client and GFWL client and try again.

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   2

This didn't help, please help support

• Level   2

I wrote to Rockstar support, they gave me another key, but it didn't work too, then they said that EFLC maybe has regional restrictions in Kazakhstan (but as Russia it is still CIS). If it is true then please activate game in my account directly or refund me my 6.24 $

• Level   V

Keys aren't usually regional specific.  Download Tinker and see if it works.

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   2

What is this tinker? Rockstar gave me another working key, but it didn't work, i guess EFLC key is as regional as Rockstar game hits pack for Russia (or equal name, it's unavailable in Kazakhstan)

• Level   2

BTW I wanted to buy another copy of EFLC, but thanks to my friend (from Kazakhstan too, Karaganda) steamcommunity.com/.../76561198061739470. He bought at this summer steam sale GTA 4 pack and now he has same problem: GTA 4 works great, but EFLC doesn't want to activate. I think it has unnecessary regional restrictions because we (in Kazakhstan) buy games not for russian prices but for dollars. Please do something, thanks.

• Level   2

Just return me my money, i'm tired of writing all these reports, you don't help with this problem. For refunding steam told me to go to you.forums.xbox.com/.../3669556.aspx

• Level   2

I also contacted Rockstar support, they told me to ask you for help