Resident Evil 5 PC Product Key

• Level   V

If you didn't buy the game, you don't have rights to a key.  This is called "pirating".

Even if you purchased the game 2nd hand, you still do not have the rights to the key as this is for one person only.   Doesn't mean it won't work, this is just the TOU.  You would have to get the key from the original owner of the game.

Purchase the game!

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   2

I ended up having to buy the game again, was doubly frustrating since it wasn't that great a game to begin with. I just wanted the achievements.

I didn't pirate the game, I bought it fair and square; DRM just got in the way. Still, at least it wasn't a Steam game, since then I wouldn't be able to use it at all.

• Level   V

Your words, "I bought Resident Evil 5 for the PC used from Amazon."

So you bought it used, which is against TOU.  I guess technically, it isn't buying it that is against TOU, but USING it.  YOu should go back to the person you bought it from and get your money back as he sold it to you in bad faith...

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   2

I thought about that. In any case, the disc in question came not in its original box, but in a broken 20 cent case, and had a big coffee stain on it. :( I don't see how that breaks TOU , since at no point did I agree to them. You're right. though, I should get my money back.

• Level   1

helppppppppppppppppppppp resident evil 5 product key pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Level   1

me too ..

very need the product key ..

• Level   V

The only way to get a key is to buy the game legitimately BRAND NEW, NOT USED!

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   1

i got my copy from my uncle, who already beat it. also, i only have the disk. should i ask my uncle if he remembers his login, or should i just re-buy the game?

• Level   1

yes, I think there's no other way unless you purchase the game again and insert the product key

• Level   V

Please for anyone using GFWL.  First, you must purchase the game brand new from legitimate resellers and activate it on the Live system one time only with your Microsoft Account(This does not mean if you are reinstalling as that is a different case).  READ THE TOU!  If you do not, this does not release you from any obligation for using the game.  Digital rights allow you to use the game, YOU DO NOT OWN IT!  The onus is on you, the purchaser to be sure you obtain the game legitimately.  Most websites like Amazon and Ebay have measures in place to prevent fraudulent sales, but it is up to you to contact them if something is wrong.

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   1

i need Resident Evil 5 product key

• Level   1

i need Resident Evil 5 product key