Resident Evil 5 PC Product Key

• Level   2

I bought Resident Evil 5 for the PC used from Amazon. Apparently, I only purchased the disc, without any of the paperwork. When I try to connect to Windows LIVE, it tells me to input my Product Key, which I don't have. When I click the option that supposedly gives me a product key, it opens the Windows LIVE client and doesn't do anything. What do I need to do to get a Product key for the game? Do I have to *buy* one, because if so then this will be the last Windows LIVE title I buy, because there's no reason for me to have to purchase a game twice. Thanks for the support!

• Level   V

Gojirafan93

I bought Resident Evil 5 for the PC used from Amazon.

Live keys are single use.  It states this on the packaging and people shouldn't sell (or buy) 2nd hand.  You may have bought the physical media but the person you bought the game from didn't have a product key to sell.

Peace, Love and Games

This posting is provided "as-is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

• Level   2

Okay, so what do I do to get one?

• Level   V

I don't think you can.  Some one else here might know otherwise.

Peace, Love and Games

• Level   2

That's odd. I know you can go out and buy a code for some XBOX games (like BF3 or Homefront); logically you'd be able to buy for this game too. Do you know who I'd need to contact for that?

• Level   7

Contact the seller that is *** people online by not providing legitimate sales.

• Level   V

Gojirafan93

That's odd. I know you can go out and buy a code for some XBOX games (like BF3 or Homefront); logically you'd be able to buy for this game too. Do you know who I'd need to contact for that?

You can buy Games for Windows Live games as digital downloads which include an access code.  See here http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/PC?xr=shellnav.

But you can't get another access code for a physical copy of a game.

Peace, Love and Games

• Level   1

please give me resident evil 5 product key

• Level   2

What?

• Level   1

Give Product key Of Resident Evil 5

• Level   1

No

• Level   2

hi did you find Resident evil 5 i need it please help me

• Level   2

I NEEEED RESIDENT EVIL 5 KEY PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Level   2

First off, do you own the game? If you bought it new, then you should already have the key. If you bought it used, you'll just have to do what I did and buy it new. It costs about ten bucks on Amazon.

• Level   2

brother i didnt buy the game i only download from Disc i have not any key so i wanna learn i am can buy only key ?