Resident Evil 5 - Windows live not compatible with windows 8?

• Level   1

Hello.

I have windows 8 pro, and I can run the steam version of Resident evil 5 perfectly fine on my laptop. However when I reach the menu in the game, I get a message if I want to create a gamer profile for windows live.

When I want to do this, and click the yes button, no screen pops up to create anything. When I press the home button for windows live, nothing happens. This is really sad because now I can't save my game, or play online. Can you please help me find a solution to register my game in windows live so I can save my game and play online?

I've tried to manually install the windows live cliënt, but the installer directly says that the installation has failed... I have no fix for this, and I'd like to play Resident Evil 5. Will you help me? This incompatibility of Windows live in Windows 8..... To be quite frank, is the most stupid thing Microsoft corporation could do..... Making their latest OS incompatible with a requirement (Games for Windows Live) to play games normally.  

Kind regards,

PNX

• Level   1

I'm having the same exact problem >.< What the hell is wrong with Windows 8!

• Level   1

same problem!!!! god!!!

• Level   1

I have the same problem... Some one can help us ???

• Level   1

It is definitely broken. Win 8 pro. Fresh install of GFWL too to try and fix it, it didn't.

• Level   1

same problem!!!! god!!!

• Level   1

weskr

• Level   V

Try making sure your Windows 8 login and windows live id are the same

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   1

I don't have any problem with Windows 8 and Resident Evil 5

• Level   V

And most people don't.  I have not had any issues at all with GFWL and Windows.  My microsoft Account with GFWL and Windows 8 Account are the same.

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   1

Same problem with me and my friends not only for Resident evil 5 but also for Resident Evil Operation Racoon city, Batman etc. which are using Games for windows live

• Level   1

please,i want to have the key of 25 caracters which can help me to play RESIDENT EVIL 5

• Level   1

akjdoyrnop97dflkh-buy-it-on-steam-it-is-cheap

• Level   1

installed games for Windows live Marketplace and it solved my problem

• Level   V

Buy the game.

As always, Play Safe!