Shadowrun

• Level   2

It actually didn't sound fun to me until I read the last line of it then it got me hooked. lol " Troll is King and it's protect your King and kill the opposing team's King". It's like Shadowrun turned into Chess. Count me in if you decide to go through with it.

• Level   2

I'd be down for a theme match like that.

@Prophet- I was joking around with you in my last post, you seem to take me at least somewhat seriously. I just wanna see myself playing SR on youtube. I'd prefer it if I did well but it's not a deal breaker, I can laugh at myself.

Like I said I sumo doesn't need me to make excuses but he's my brother so I feel like I had to mention his not playing for a while. Like me SR is his favorite 360 game. You should be seeing a lot more of him if you play at certain times.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.

• Level   1

I had fun the other day playing with VividNinjaScar. I ended up joining a game he was playing. He ended up betraying me at least a couple of times during the game. It wasn't because I was clearing bodies or anything. What I did was I got Gust. I was an Elf and decided to get Gust first round rather than Tree of Life or Resurrect. I later got Teleport and Resurrect.  I think VividScarNinja got mad at me because I was an Elf and I was suppose to get Resurrect.  I was having fun anyways so I didn't really care about what happened.

• Level   5

I betrayed you because I don't like you. I at least waited a few rounds.

• Level   5

Something about your playstyle really bothers people frenchy. I try to be nice but when you're in my games you always seem to do something to get on the teams nerves. I suggest you lay off scoring the artifact, clearing bodies and other annoying things. I'm not saying you should never do them but tone it down, like no scoring on the last round and only clear bodies of people you kill. Just some advice.

• Level   2

@VividNinjaScar - That's not a good reason to betray someone. But at least you waited a few rounds before doing it lol.

@frenchycake - Why would you buy a tree of life in the first round if you're an elf?

• Level   5

@VividNinjaScar-  Your response to Frenchy FTW!!!!

@frenchycake- take Unyo's advice

@JackSparrow- I'm down for King Troll match and I want to capture it and feature it on the site.  Sounds like a good first community event for you to hold.

@UnyoBro- I just like making you think I took it seriously.

PlayShadowrun.com for everything Shadowrun
    • Level   5

As long as you know I'm not out to antagonize you. I respect your devotion to the game and I think we help this game more if we stay on good terms.

Btw if you do end up recording a theme match you should make a topic in the general section about it. I've been bringing up SR any chance I get and I swear it's helping, I'm seeing lots of brand new players recently. I'm not trying to claim it's all my doing but I've been pretty heavily advertising it recently.We need to keep it in peoples minds and make them interested.

Anyone else seeing a lot of new players recently?

• Level   5

It isn't even about him not getting rez as an elf until the fifth round, or his habit of clearing every body he sees. It more has to do with him calling a vote on people that are better than him, just because they are better than him.

• Level   7

We could do the "Kill The Troll King" as a community event.

I'll work on a "rules" list and post it with the actual date and time in the community event section (I'll cross-post it here as well).

UnyoBro,

Are you talking general section in the Xbox forums or here in the PC forums, or both?

I'll be honest, I've only checked out one thread in the new Xbox forums, haven't really had time to hit otherwise.

• Level   7

I was talking about the xbox general section because it's got a much bigger amount of traffic, but posting it in both can't hurt. I just think it would help this game a lot if we got the word out to more xbox gamers. I know some PC people dread playing with 360 people but just think, the bad ones will get weeded because this game is hard. No COD punks can hang with SR.

• Level   7

See, I can't understand why any PC player (a TRUE PC player) wouldn't love this game; it in my opinion comes as close to a perfect game (even with it's flaws) as any game can.

As to the PC player dreading playing with the 360 people, nah, I don't think I agree, I think most PC players enjoy the chance to go toe to toe with the console.  I do.

• Level   7

I mean how there's this obvious divide between PC and 360 people. I've seen it here already and on the general section already. Obviously it's not everyone but it does exist. It's like any other console debate, pointless.

Also I think you're forgetting the stigma PC players have in SR. I still hear people saying they got "Vistaed" or just moaning about PC players having an unfair advantage. Seems more noticeable now because people can hear you guys talking like R2D2 so you're easier to identify.

• Level   5

Its actually visa versa, a lot of xbox players seem to think PC players have an advantage for some odd reason so they don't want to play with them.  I play on both and have changed my settings to every possible way but I am still better on xbox.  And I have never come across a pc player that I thought had some unfair advantage because they were on pc.  If I go 20-0 on xbox, it's skill.  If I go 20-0 on pc, it's because I'm on pc.  I get BS messages from friends who have seen me go off on xbox, claiming my kills are cheap just because I'm on pc.  And good for you Unyo but in no way does you casualy bringing up Shadowrun even touch my extensive PR campaign for Shadowrun that I have been doing for two months but I will share some of the glory with you. ;)

PlayShadowrun.com for everything Shadowrun
    • Level   2

This is the first time I hear someone say they play better on the xbox than they do on a pc. Out of curiosity, do you use a mouse/keyboard or a controller when you play on the pc?