Do you think the events in olimpus has fallen can happen in real life?

• Level  

Post you think it can or it can not happen.

• Level  

Someone seizing the White House is very unlikely, let alone them capturing the President who would be whisked to a safe room the moment the attack started.

Dakrk is talking about this film by the way Olympus Has Fallen (2013) - IMDb.

Mass Effect 3 - MEHEM and Extended Anderson Conversation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmofIH7rN9U.

• Level  

Is it a good movie?

• Level  

Anything is possible.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.

• Level  

Some good post. Keep it up

• Level   8

I heard a Grizzly bear protects the president at all times in the White House.  They say it wears bullet-proof clothing to augment its combat capabilities.  I don't care what training a person gets, nothing can prepare you for an angry armored bear charging at you.  Oh and I also heard there's an evil monkey who rides the bear and throws hatchets at intruders.

We're Alive.  It's like The Walking Dead, but in podcast form.  Also free.

• Level   8

Oh and the way the monkey knows who to attack, is people meant to be there have a banana image on them.  Don't tell them I told you this, but I heard the president wears a blinged out banana necklace at all times when he's in the White House.  It says "DA MAN" on it.  Anyways hypothetically if someone did want to sneak in there, they could fool the monkey and Secret Service by wearing a giant banana suit.  But then again you'd still have to contend with the bear.  

• Level   8

watch?feature=playerdetailpage&v=dSIKXYrvkw

watch?feature=playerdetailpage&v=qBdfbCB79T4