Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel for PC racing games?

• Level   2

just curious if this controller works for pc racing games like nfs hot pursuit?

• Level   V

depends...

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   7

I don't believe the Speed wheel has a driver yet for the PC.  At least it is not on the Microsoft Hardware download site yet.

Also, even if it does, you must have the Xbox Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows to use it (just like the Wirless Xbox Controllers).

• Level   2

I've used it fine with F1 2010.  Dirt 3 treated it like an Xbox 360 controller though.  I have not tried any other games with it yet.

• Level   1

What did you use for a receiver?

• Level   1

I use a original Xbox Wireless Gaming Receiver for PC but it not work perfectly in games. Yes its work but you have to turn very much on the steering wheel for it to produce a reading and it is a hassle in the long run. I don't recommend it on PC in any game.

• Level   1

I too have used this on PC with the Wireless receiver and played burnout paradise just fine.  I'm using it with windows 8., however unlike the xbox controller it knows its an xobx device but treats it as a generic game controller and doesn't identify it as a speed wheel

• Level   1

I concur.  Works just dandy with Burnout Paradise on PC.  Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2012) on PC however does not support a wheel.

• Level   1

My wireless receiver didn't recognize the Speed wheel.

I installed the latest driver on my windows 7 64bit.

help me please :(

• Level   1

It Solved.