Post your computer rig pics

• Level   3

WT... (nauseate) ???

Don't you miss a case? (and i tought, mine is the "ugliest" rig if we see the outer design)

Well don't be angry

• Level   8

I got all the pieces together only to find out that they don't fit the case I had for them, so now I have to wait until I can get hold of another.

-

Currently using my old PC for every day use and gaming, only turning the caseless one on when I want to stream something to my TV which unfortunately doesn't always work as Windows 7 keeps forgetting that the XP Pro I have on my other computer exists.

Mass Effect 3 - MEHEM and Extended Anderson Conversation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmofIH7rN9U.

• Level   5

Took a quick pic, wires to be tidied up soon.

"I don't celebrate because it is my job. When a postman delivers his letters, does he celebrate?" - Mario Balotelli

• Level   8

Now that is a very nice looking set-up.

Mass Effect 3 - MEHEM and Extended Anderson Conversation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmofIH7rN9U.

• Level   7

Steam: Static-Jak

PSN: Static-Jakz

• Level   7

CPU - i5 2500

-

MB - P8Z68-V Pro Gen3

-

RAM - Corsair Vengeance 8GB

-

GPU - MSI GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II

-

HDD - 1TB internal & 1TB external

-

PSU - Corsair Professional Series AX750

-

Case - NZXT Phantom with custom side panel.

-

CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

• Level   V

Love the case.  Saw a Pink one a while ago at Canada Computers, and it was like Waaaa??!!??

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   7

It's a great case but I wish the dust filters where easier to gain access to. The one for the PSU is underneath the case that simply clips on or off but the case isn't exactly light.

The option to slide it off like the Cosmos 2 would be great.

I don't see why something as simple as that is exclusive to really high end cases in this day and age.

• Level   5

Did a bit of cable management the other day. Got myself some Bitfenix silver braided extensions. Very pleased with them, just need to order some more so i can hide the power/reset/HDD activity leads, and 2 6pin ones for the graphics card.

Sorry about the pic quality.

"I don't celebrate because it is my job. When a postman delivers his letters, does he celebrate?" - Mario Balotelli

• Level   7

I've swapped out my old 1TB HDD that was ripped out of a Packard Bell and installed an Intel 520 SSD that's 120 GB and a WD 1TB Black HDD.

• Level   8

Do you see any noticeable speed benefit from the SSD?

-

I've always been tempted but I balk at the price for the size you get compared to traditional hard drives.

• Level   7

voteDC

Do you see any noticeable speed benefit from the SSD?

-

I've always been tempted but I balk at the price for the size you get compared to traditional hard drives.

Right now the only game I have on it is Tribes Ascend which loads fast anyway. But PC boot time and program start ups are lighting fast. I could restart this pc and within seconds be back here. The longest part is the few seconds when the motherboard starts up. 

-

When I first installed it it was fast but not what I expected. Until I installed all my mobo drivers (specifically the JMicron JMB36X(JMB362) Controller Driver) from disc and suddenly it was super fast.

• Level   5

• Level   7

Is that a Cosmos II?

• Level   3

It is a work of art.