Microsoft Flight Availible February 29th!

• Level   S

Microsoft Flight Launches February 29, 2012

Prepare for takeoff! On the heels of a successful beta, we’re excited to announce that “Microsoft Flight” will be available to download worldwide for free starting  February 29, 2012, right here at www.microsoftflight.com or off the marketplace here on Xbox.com. In addition, the Hawaiian Adventure Pack – which includes the remaining Hawaiian Islands, a new plane and 20 new missions – will be available to purchase the same day through Games for Windows—LIVE. Microsoft Flight lets players jump into the fun, freedom, and adventure of flight with no special hardware or past experience. If you have a mouse and a PC, you can fly!                                           

Be sure that you have the Games for Windows - Live Marketplace Client installed and ready as it will be required for the game.

Edit: Game page is up here: http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Microsoft-Flight/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8044d5308d2

Edit 2/29: Game has been released! Go and download it!

• Level   3

As AoE: Online i will start this too a bit later. I must warm up with FSX: Gold and AoE3: Complete

• Level   2

@GfwMate Smart move, I'd have done the same if I hadn't have had that first hand experience with the beta.

"Your days are numbered!" said the chronologist.

• Level   2

The game has popped up on the marketplace a day early, downloading it now

• Level   2

awesome game!!!!! is it directx 11??

• Level   S

No, minimum it requires directX 9.0c.

• Level   2

Alaska Pack iss comming

here from majornlson.com

“Microsoft Flight” (Microsoft Studios) – Available to download for free at www.MicrosoftFlight.com, “Microsoft Flight” is a new Windows PC game that lets players jump into the thrill of flight with no special hardware or past experience. This Spring, fans will be able to purchase the Journey to Alaska Pack, the second in a series of expansion packs for the game with over 1.2 million square miles of captivating scenery, additional missions and new aircraft.

• Level   3

When will they put helicopters in the game?