Issue Type - e.g. LIVE Connectivity
Live connectivity: After successful signin to GFWMarketplace, Download tab shows all my titles, but attempts to download are stuck at 'Calculating download size' or 'Downloading 0KB of xGB'. Previously installed GFWL games work fine (Bioshock2, BatmanAA).
Game Title -
Previously installed GFWL games work fine (Bioshock2, BatmanAA), I can access Live from within those games also.
Error Verbatim - specific on screen Error and Event Log error
After successful signin to GFWMarketplace, GFWM window sometimes shows "Error connecting to service", other times successfully loads the Store webpage. Download tab shows all my titles, but attempts to download are stuck at 'Calculating download size' or 'Downloading 0KB of xGB'. Previously installed GFWL games work fine (Bioshock2, BatmanAA).
Detail the steps to reproduce the issue
Where was the game purchases and in what format?
BatmanAA, FEAR2 & Bioshock2 Minerva's Den bought in digital format from GFWL
GT - rmsrmsrms
PC/360 - PC only.
ISP - Centurylink DSL
Do you have a PPPoE - yes.
Connection Type - DSL
Router Make/Model/FW version - QWest Actiontec PK5000 current firmware QAP002-18.104.22.168.9.9-PK5000
Network Type - Ethernet Wired single pc to router/modem
Network Location - home
Windows version - Windows7 6.1 Build 7601 Service pack 1
Windows System Type? 64bit
Firewall / Security Software - Windows Firewall only, DSLrouter firewall disabled
LIVE Connection - have you ever connected to LIVE with a PC game in the past or is this your first attempt?
I have connected and downloaded games in the past.
Can you signin to LIVE with the LIVE Client for Windows (GFWL Marketplace)?
If you have more than one Games for Windows LIVE PC game, can any of those games connect?
Yes, previously installed games connect fine, it's downloading newly purchased ones that doesn't work.
What I've attempted already:
1) Installed & Uninstalled/Reinstalled latest GFWL package multiple times :)
2) Windows Live account is valid
3) Windows7 Service Pack 1 and all updates are installed. Silverlight5 uninstalled/reinstalled.
4) I reside in the US
5) All tests in the Internet Connectivity Test succeed with Firewall Disabled. All tests but UPnP succeed with Firewall Enabled. Disabling the Firewall completely has no effect on the GFWM Downloading games problem I'm having.
6) Portforwarding for Xboxlive enabled on router. No effect enabled or disabled. Router firewall disabled. NAT type is Moderate according to Ingame Live Network Information, connected on port 3074.
7) Windows Firewall shows GFWL & Client both allowed through, I also tried adding inbound TCP/UDP ports for 53,80,88,443,3074 to the firewall, this had no effect on the download problem.