It says "downloading update" and the whole game closes when it finishes, a load window pops up for 2 seconds that says "loading updater" or something, that closes as well. Nothing happens after. Help?
In order to help you with this issue I need some more information from you.
1. What operating system are you using? (i.e. Windows 7, Vista, XP)
2. How are you connected to the internet, wired or wireles?
3. Do you have the games for windows marketplace downloaded on your pc?
4. Is it a disk or downloaded version of Batman Arkham Asylum?
5. If it is downloaded where was it purchased? (i.e Steam, xbox.com, origin)
6. What are your system specs? A quick and easy way of finding all your system specs is to go to www.canyourunit.com and choosing Batman Arkham Asylum in the drop down menu.
I will keep an Eye on this forum post.