Error code 8015403A

• Level   1

When I try and log in to games for windows market place I keep getting error code 8015403A

• Level   1

Dazymae63 error code 8015403A is usually caused by not signing the terms of use agreement of the xbox.com website. Have you tried to sign into xbox.com with the windows live id?

• Level   1

got same thing, accept that n sent me back to log in...

• Level   V

Got to Xbox.com, sign in with your Live ID, accept the agreement and try again.

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   1

cant get on market

HELP!!!!!

• Level   S

From your post, it seems that you are seeing the Terms of Use but it is not recognizing that you have accepted it?

If so, try using another browser or another PC, sign into http://xbox.com and attempt to accept the Terms of Use again.

• Level   1

Wow, thank you! That was the problem. Couldn't Microsoft have said to do that instead of some cryptic error message when I log into the Marketplace. Not impressed Microsoft but what else is new.... Thanks again Stonedboarder!

• Level   1

When I try to accept the agreement, I get shunted to a page saying 'PARENTAL APPROVAL REQUIRED

The parent credentials provided are incorrect. Please enter the correct parent Microsoft account to continue.'

I'm 22, I'm old enough, thank you very much.

• Level   S

When you created your account, was the birthday you first entered under 18 (or the age of adulthood in your local region)? If it was then it would have required a parental account to complete the account creation process.

Please constact support and you should be able to work with an agent to locate the parental account associated with your LIVE account.

• Level   1

Going into a game that requires Games for Windows LIVE, and accepting the new agreement through there worked, but I still couldn't log into the Marketplace on my desktop afterwards. A quick computer restart later and I could log in. :D

• Level   1

Thanks for the solution, but Microsoft sucks like *** for this stupid error code

• Level   1

had the same problem, now it works! Thanks for your help

• Level   V

What did you do to get it to work?  Or did it just start working?

As always, Play Safe!

• Level   1

Probably what I did: go into a game that uses Windows Live and accept the agreement through there.

• Level   V

All you really need to do is sign into www.xbox.com with the correct Microsoft Account and voila!  If there is any updated TOU etc, you will be asked to accept it at that time.

As always, Play Safe!