How to repair the broken axe?

• Level   1

Hi all Adera gamers,

I'm playing in the Episode 1 on Windows 8. I'm stuck at the garden scene, the one after we passed the temple.

I used the axe to chop the vines and then the axe was broken. The game said that I gotta find a durable material to wrap around the broken handle.

I tried to find everywhere but got nothing. All I have right now are the marbles, a chacoroal stick, a whetstone, a leather scrap, a hammer, and a rolled paper.

Anyone here got experience in this situation?

Thanks.

• Level   2

@MrTT276 you should also have the twine from the ship Hidden Object Scene.  Try the leather strap with the twine.  

Our designer thought it would be hilarious to have the axe break on the vines.  Not everyone on the team agreed. *cough, cough, meaning me, cough*  Funny to you?

Best,

TeamAdera

• Level   1

Thanks for replying.

I already found the solution and completed episode 1. Looking for episode 2.

• Level   1

I do not have nor can I find a leather scrap.  I like this game.  Playing on my PC is great.  There are A LOT of bugs though.  But it is still fun.

• Level   V

I also couldn't help but laugh at the axe breaking ;P

• Level   2

@MrTT276 - so not funny. 😉

Episode 2 is coming soon.  The mystery continues...

• Level   2

Ok, so that is one for design, one for production. 😃

• Level   2

@GMan8521 - glad you liked the game.  We are covering lots of configurations with this launch of Windows 8.  If you want to drop me a note to give more details on your issues then we will gladly log them and try to fix them.  We are really hoping to deliver a AAA experience here.  TeamAdera@hotmail.com.

• Level   1

Hello, yes the game is a lot of fun.  Very simple old school stuff.  Games that were around before I played games.  Some of the things that happened were

The game would seem to be frozen.  I could not move or look at anything, but I could click on the icons on the bottom of the screen.

Once when the game froze, I quit and closed the game.  I went back and started it again, only to have he replay the same thing that had just happened.  The same animated scene.

One one of the puzzles, the one in which you have to move the little rectangles up and slide the bar, the thing just froze and would not allow me to move or do anything.  I did this twice.  I restarted the game and I just had to hit skip.

Some times, it seems that the game does not show me items in my inventory.  Not just that, but it does not show things at all.

The game seems to just stop and get stuck or drop in frame rate.

All these things and I still really liked this game.  I am not sure if you can get it on Xbox 360, but I feel that this is best played on the PC.  Seems games like this are made for the PC.  Now that I have played this game, I will buy every game your company sells.  When I find something I like, I stick with it.  I love games.  I had a brain injury in 03 and don't do much now.  I will be going to college soon though.  In a week or so I will be shipped my Wii U and in December I will be shipped my Neo Geo X Gold.  I really like games.  Since my accident, I have things that appear in my mind.  Images and colors and stuff like that.  I will go to school and take singing and art.  Perhaps one day I will help design a game.  I have a copyright on a cartoon now and am writing a series of books.  I would like to make it into a cartoon one day.  So here is to both of our futures!  Good day and tell your company thanks for a great start to what seems to be a fun series!!!!

• Level   1

can someone please tell me where the leather scrap is I have looked everywhere and cant seem to find it.

thanks

• Level   1

ok found it it was above in some vines look up and use the twig

• Level   2

@Gman8521 - we are releasing quite a few performance fixes along with Episode 2.  thanks for your patience with our game despite the challenges you encountered.  :(  we are really excited about reinvigorating this genre of games and we are very glad you are enjoying the experience. Episode 2 is coming very soon.  We are just finishing up on the final polish.  

Best,

TeamAdera

• Level   1

How can I fix the broken AXE.. I'm not having any luck at all.

• Level   1

Which vines? How do I 'use the twig?'

• Level   1

I don't have a twig where is that?