Mahjong won't load

• Level   1

Originally, Mahjong got stuck in a specific game and would not start another game.  After troubleshooting I uninstalled Mahjong.  Now, when I try to reinstall it says I already own it and when I select Mahjong, it just says pending and won't download.  I have done all the updates and restarts and even though I have the Mahjong tile, it is stuck in pending mode.

• Level   D

This issue may occur if the date\time is incorrect, if the Windows Store settings are incorrect or if the antivirus conflicts with the download.

Is the issue specific with this particular App?

Method 1:

I would suggest you to make sure that the date and time are correct on the computer.

a. Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the right corner.

b. Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

a) Press the ‘Windows + R’ key on the keyboard.

b) Type "Wsreset.exe" and press Enter.