Daily Challenge Freezes

• Level   1

I have having a similar problem when playing this game with a Surface Pro. Just about to win the daily challenge and ALL freezes! I have to reboot the computer.

It will happen 4/5 times in a row--all of the games.

Any clue as to what is happening?

• Level   1

No, and I received no help from the Microsoft Pro people either.....they say it's the software, not the Pro.  I am not going to ruin my Pro by hard booting it over and over. I will probably just delete the Solitaire collection.

• Level   1

It worked last night, fingers crossed!

• Level   1

Thanks.

Since the Surface Pro is new, I don't know if its the machine, or the game. But, I have my suspicions it's the game. It doesn't seem to freeze when I'm just playing the various solitaire games--but only when I'm in the Daily Challenge.

"Fingers crossed!"

• Level   1

I have the same problem.  It is consistent right now, every time I play this game on my Surface Pro it locks up the computer!!!  I have to reboot the computer.  This is really frustrating!!!

• Level   1

Same thing happening here. Freezes midgame and only way out is to reboot my surface pro.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE FIX THIS!!!

• Level   1

Same problems here, cant even start most games as the advert kills the machine only way out is hard boot, not happy as it plays fine on my wifes Samsung slate

• Level   D

We've reported these problems with the Surface Pro to our team, and we're in the process of testing them. Sorry for this problem, and thank you for your patience!

• Level   1

The daily challenge has not been working for a week now.  I have an HP laptop running Windows 8. Just a regular laptop. Every time I try to play the daily challenge, it goes back to the Start screen.  I have already uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing helps. I have restarted the computer several times. Any ideas?