Tri-Peaks Daily challenge June 15

• Level   1

Aargh!!! Another expert challenge...I am gonna need help with the tri-peaks challenge if anyone solves it and has any hints it would be much appreciated!

• Level   2

I just tried it. Conclusion: Not possible. To start, I think it is not possible to work through enough cards to get 100K points in the allotted time. And although it may be possible to get that score, not with only two deals. If someone solves this one, please help with as many hint as you can remember!

• Level   2

success!!! all the boards can be completed, so you might not need the 2nd deal. on the 1st board don't necessarily take the 5 spades at 1st opportunity. when you get to the board with the four 9's on it, take the heart and the one on the one on the right first, as that allows you to use the 2 from the deck. hope this is of some use because I can't really remember much else. apologies if I've got anything wrong.

• Level   1

The game from hell.  Finally after 6 hours success.  Had to solve the first 6 boards in sequence.  Did it with 2 seconds remaining.  Would like to know if anyone has got the 100k points in less than 6 boards.

• Level   1

Thanks to Primary Giant16.  Was able to solve all 6 boards in sequence but you need to go like a Bat out of Hell to complete the 6 boards.  I only had 4 seconds left when I completed the 6th board.  What is so difficult is that you don't know when you complete a board if you got the maximum points for that board.  I had 85,700 points after the 5th board and 103,500 upon completion of the 6th board.

• Level   1

OMG! Finally did it thanks to the tips by CombinedPlague2 and PrimaryGiant16...all the hints helped! Completed the challenge w/ 49 seconds left after 5 boards. Try to get the 1st 2 boards without using the 2nd deal and go as fast as you can!