Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

• Level   4

Every time I open Solitaire Collection, it tries to log in to live; and every time it says "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app again". I do that and it doesn't work.

• Level   1

Having the same issue.  Really would like some assistance on this matter too.

• Level   4

I've noticed the same problem with Minesweeper and Mahjong as well

• Level   X

We are aware of the problem and we are working on a fix.

Thanks for the reports.

• Level   1

Still have the same issues...is there a quick fix for this?

• Level   1

Not sure if your still having this problem but when I did I had to make sure the date and time was correct or it would not sign me in.

• Level   1

I'm suffering the same problem here. (My time zone are in UTC+8 and my location is Taiwan.)

• Level   1

I am suffering the same problem...  Will you ever fix this?

• Level   D

Thanks for reporting this, and sorry for the problem. This may be an error that we already fixed, and is only affecting older versions of the game. Can you please check to see if there is an update for your version of the game? Here's how:

Go to the Windows 8 start screen by pressing the windows key on your keyboard, or pressing the windows button on your tablet.

Tap the green Store tile. If you can't find it, you can type the word "Store" on your keyboard to bring it up.

In the Store, tap the green text in the upper-right corner that says "Updates". This appears whenever any of your apps have updates available. If you don't see it there, all of your apps (including this one) are already up-to-date.

On the App updates screen, tap "install" at the bottom to install all of your available updates. If the game appears in the list, then there is an update for the game available, and you'll need to tap this game's update listing to get it.

We also have an update planned for mid-February to address some new issues, so keep an eye out for that update too. Thanks for playing!

• Level   1

Followed your advice - it still does not work. When will it be resolved?

• Level   1

Fixed - all you have to do is disable Internet Time.

Change date and time settings - Internet Time tab - un-tick the synchronisation to time.microsoft.com

• Level   1

I got the problem this morning. I am able to log into xbox shop but, from solitaire daily challenge I am asked for my Microsoft account ID and password and then after a delay, can't log in to xbox. I installed the updates from the shop and un-ticked the clock synchronisation rebooted but still no joy.

• Level   1

Sorry I should add that I am on a laptop running Windows 8.

• Level   D

Thanks for the info, SwimmableTub04, and sorry for this problem. We'll report these details to our developers, and we're hoping to fix this in a future update.

• Level   1

Same issue here my message states "A connection to Xbox could not be established. Please check your Internet connection and try again."