Changing Live Account

• Level   1

I logged into the wrong live account.  I logged into my old xbox account instead of my new.  I cannot figure out how to logout and log into the right account.  There's no sign out button. 

I uninstalled and reinstalled several times.  All other accounts are using the right account.  Once the game is launched, it automatically sign me into my account.

• Level   X

Hi, there are two ways to accomplish what you are trying to do.

Option 1: Associate the account that is signing in currently with a Microsoft Account and then disassociate the account in the users menu in Settings. This will free the user up to sign-in with another xbox account on next launch.

Option 2: Registry editing (see steps to do this below).

Registry Editing (Option 2)

1.       Open a Run Prompt (windows key + R)

2.       Type “regedit” (without the quotes)

Navigate to this location: \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Immersive\Production

3.       Delete the entries there

4.       The next time the user launches the app, the user will be prompted to sign-in again

Please reply and let us know if these methods worked for you! :)

Helen / MS Win8 Games
    Community Manager 
    Add me on Facebook for live tech support: facebook.com/helencasper.work

• Level   1

I found a very simple solution. Change the password on you Microsoft account. Then when you go back to Solitaire collection it will ask you for your password. Don't enter it but continue. Then tap the sign in button at the top right of the screen and you should be able to put your new account in. It may not work right away - it didn't for me, but wait and it will work.