Tokens not increasing

• Level   4

Even though I check after each game, and I know I am winning lots of tokens, none of them are going into my account. Problem is new - started only in the last day or so.

Tried contacting Xbox and Microsoft online and by phone but Xbox said it was Microsoft's problem and Microsoft said it was nothing to do with them.

• Level   2

I posted about this on 06-03-2013, and I'm still having the same problem, so don't hold your breath.  Maybe the upcoming title update will fix it.  /shrug

• Level   X

Lullabaloo/Zenman- We are indeed looking into it for you. Our first fix is to credit the users who paid for tokens and didn't receive them, you're next. Hopefully be able to get your all setup next week.

• Level   4

Hi Zenman _ sorry to hear you've been missing out on  tokens so long.

Hi DogBoyDD - glad you're sorting this out for us. I was making great progress towards saving up to be a premium player until the tokens stopped coming in!

Cheers

• Level   4

Hi DogboyDD -  Still no tokens coming in. What's the problem? Is it related to being platinum? Are lots of people having this issue, or just me and Zenman?

I'd REALLY like to start earning tokens again (actually, I have been earning tokens - and I mean at least a thousand or so - just haven't been getting any of them) so please help!!!

Cheers

• Level   X

Hey guys- We're working on it! And i'll get you some extra tokens for the trouble. We've found the issue, the fix is being tested, now it's just time to schedule the fix to be applied to the affected accounts.

• Level   4

Thankyou thank you thank you DogBoyDD!!!

• Level   2

I have the opposite "problem". Every now and then the token count jumps up by a hundred or more. I suppose there's a chance that I got them by playing, but I never noticed a token reward that high (though I don't really pay attention to that box), and it's quite a leap from the usual <20 tokens per puzzle to 100-400. I've also considered that the tokens I purchased (but didn't get then) are finally getting through, but I bought three packs of 500 and the largest token burst I got was about 400 (could still be this, it just doesn't look very much like it). Happened several times, twice yesterday. Would these be the extra tokens DogBoyDerekD was talking about or something else? If they are, thank you. Although I never saw the problems others here are talking about.

• Level   4

Maybe you are getting some of the tokens I've been earning - I keep on being told how many tokens I've gained, they don't come to my account, so they must go somewhere else. Anyhow ..... I'd love to swap problems!!!

Cheers and keep on playing

• Level   4

Wow!!!

Since that little outage this evening, my token count has gone up !

Thanks for sorting this out Dogboy D and team.

I notice my number of games owned has gone down a little -  I'm thinking maybe the ones that were listed twice have been deleted?

Cheers!??

• Level   X

Hi Lullabaloo- Correct. Server update complete. We have fixed the issue of credits not increasing and awarded the 10 users affected some extra tokens for the trouble.

We have also fixed the users who purchased tokens and didn't receive them.

There was a bug with puzzles that is partially fixed. If you see duplicate puzzles in your list, or you play a puzzle and you don't see your rank increasing- if you uninstall/reinstall it will remove the duplicates.

Glad you're back working again.

• Level   4

Hi DogBoyDD - Sorry to keep nitpicking - but now some (most?) of my games won't load - I get a message saying there has been an error. I've been getting the same message when I try to load games that appear in my list but aren't really mine - it seems any game I play comes into my list until I log out, they look like they are mine but will not load. I have even seen a daily game in my list. I try to load these games just for the heck of it - always get a message saying an error has occurred. And then after I log off and rejoin the game, these crosswords seem to have gone again. Anyway, it seems like a fairly minor glitch. I will try uninstalling, but am not sure what this means or how to do it. Hope it does not lead to losing all my tokens?

• Level   X

Uninstalling won't lose any of your stats. All of your stats are stored in the Cloud.

On the Windows 8 start screen- right click or flick down on the Team Crossword tile. The app bar should appear at the bottom of the screen with 'uninstall'. Select that. Now open the store and search for Team Crossword and reinstall.

Please let us know if that works for you.

• Level   4

I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Things that have changed are as follows: Although my collection data indicates I have 110 games, I only have 67 games available to me ( up until yesterday the data showed I had 120 games, I think, but I had not bothered to count how many titles showed up); I can't find any games that produce the error message (but have not checked all 67 of them yet); all my games are now listed as "new game" (most of them had a high score, I only had about 15 -20 unplayed games). When I played a game hosted by another player, that game appeared in my list, but as before when I tried to load it I got an error message. The game then disappeared when I logged out.

• Level   2

Had "my version" of the problem again. Before this last game I had just a bit over 4000 tokens. The puzzle earned me another 12, but the end sum is 4513. So there's a difference of 500 that clearly dropped out of nowhere.

3000 tokens I assume are the 1500+bonus of the delayed purchase (at least there were 3000-something after the announcement of the fix) and much of the remaining thousand crept in in a fashion similar to the above 500.