This question has suggested answer(s)

make xbox live free

• Level   1

xbox should stop charging for palying online because some people can afford to keep paying every three months 24.99 or 59.99 for every year so they can`t enjoy what other people are so why not make xbox live free so everyone can enjoy live like in the playstation network gives online free.thank you for listening.

All Replies
    • Level   V
    • Suggested Answer

$60 per year works out to $5 per month.  How is that not affordable?  I am on a limited budget and I can afford it.  Save your pennies up.

• Level   V
    • Suggested Answer

Not to mention that it's easy to get it cheaper than $60.

• Level   1

Have just gone through updating xbox live for next year and think this is good point.

I would be happy pay for premium content but think now would be good time to let silver player have access to online but not other areas.

With windows 8 and xbox live comming to windows 8 people will not want pay to be online on pc so i think it would be good to have great stuff like zune and sky player and other stuff for gold but make the online play avalible to all.

Hope you will listen to this idea , as xbox live on windows 8 could be succesful if you go this route.

• Level   1

OJO LA PLAY STATION NO COBRA POR EL SERVICIO DE JUGAR POR INTERNET Y MUCHO MENOS PARA DESCARGAR JUEGOS COMPLETOS, SIN TENER EN CUENTA QUE LA CONSOLA PLAY STATION 3 DEFINITIVAMENTE EN LO QUE RESPECTA A HARDWARE ES MUCHO MEJOR; ES HORA QUE XBOX RECAPACITE EN EL COBRO QUE LE HACE A SUS USUARIOS Y QUE SEA IRRISORIAMENTE MUY BAJO O QUE NO HALLA COBRO, APARTE QUE EL MATERIAL GRATIS POR INTERNET SEA UN MATERIAL MUY BUENO, LAS VENTAJAS QUE TIENE PLAY STATION SON DEMASIADO NOTORIAS.

• Level   1

EN RESUMEN XBOX NO DEBERIA COBRAR POR EL SERVICIO XBOX LIVE Y MUCHO MENOS POR DESCARGAR JUEGOS ARCADE.

• Level   4

They do need to have a tier system..I only use a couple things..So they need to maybe drop the price and give people a choice..

yo

• Level   M

The main selling point for Gold membership is access to online MP, at least I think it is.
    So who would pay for Gold if online play was included in a free membership?.

LIVE is a few pence a day, if that is to much money then people should have more important priorities for their cash. I am not loaded myself but I save the money I need for treats, LIVE is one of those treats. I spend more every week on gum or fizzy pop to be honest.

Its not essential for my day to day life and if I cant afford it I revert back to a free membership. Does that mean MS should make it free?.

I'm not saying I would not like to see online mp free of charge, but realistically it will never happen. MS are not going to wave goodbye to that revenue..

Post provided 'as is' and confers no rights.

• Level   1

There was just a sale on it (eBay I think) that was a 12 month sub for $35.  Catch the sales if you can't pay the $5 a month.

• Level   1

I'm getting a 20% discount on $60 a year, so I am paying $40 a year.  Microsoft gave me that deal for being a member when the price increase happened a while back.

Michael

Twitter

• Level   5

Kid you think afther they do. The next thing you want PIZZA HUT give all the PIZZA the make for nothing. Becoues you can't afford to get the next PIZZA you vistit to restrunt.  But I am sorry to brake this to you. Life come's with a fee. And nothing is free in life. Unless you do the five fingger discount. And that the fact. And the fact is that. You will never lived in the real world. When you stop with mommy and daddy. And stop sucking on there paycheck. And that the final fact.

• Level   2

Microsoft know they dont have to make it free, people will pay regardless, as theyre too invested in the Xbox at this point. That's also why they had the audacity to raise the price, despite ALL the competition offering online play for free

MEDIC91 wrote: I just don't think that nudity is mature. In all actuallity nudity is shameful.