Vision Camera Gamerpics

• Level   1

If this is in the wrong place or discussed before/somewhere else then sorry.

I was wondering about gamerpics taken using a vision camera and why we can't use them as our pic for 'everyone', it cant be that bad of a thing to have can it? 

Also what about an option to save atleast one of these pics, like say you wanna swap to an RvB pic for a while but after a couple of months go back to the camera pic, being able to save said picture would be a whole lot easier to switch back and forth between 2/3 different pics.

Just an idea I've thought about, discuss / comment.

• Level   5

It is their to protect the younger person.

Personally  I think they did the right thing.

• Level   8

Being able to save the pic for later use would be a very good idea but I think that Microsoft have all but given up supporting the Vision Cam now that Kinect is their go to device.

-

As for why they can't be used for viewing for everyone. Imagine how many pics of genitalia would be showing up on people's profiles.

Mass Effect 3 - MEHEM and Extended Anderson Conversation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmofIH7rN9U.

• Level   5

I'd use one taken on my kinect but I'm afraid I would get banned for being too sexy.

Heeeeed the ball.
    • Level   5

Crazy Laidlaw

I'd use one taken on my kinect but I'm afraid I would get banned for being too sexy.

No doubt....some things are just not meant for public viewing sir! 

Yes I am a criminal. My Crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.