get DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket on xbox 360

• Level   2

get DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket on xbox 360

Xbox Live BETA tester 09 to 14

• Level   5

Sony just announced an exclusive deal for this. As such i don't think this is going to happen in the near future.

-------- [sn]
    • Level   2

id rather they dont did you see how much people have to pay if they dont have direct tv its like 343 dollars

• Level   3

I love football but would not pay 350 bucks.

• Level   5

If they did that. Then they need to make it so you can watch any channle on DTV services. Remember the netflixs thing. I beat my buttom butt that in time XBOX 720 is made. They will have this in the system.

• Level   1

I don't care how much it costs.  When it comes to the NFL, you are gonna pay no matter what, so I say give me the option, I will pay.  I ditched cable and all other crap cause I get all I need from my Xbox 360...all I need but NFL.  So hurry up Microsoft and get a deal for the NFL quick, preferably for this season.  I have $350, give me the option.  As for Darkplayer, I use the 720 joke as much as possible but that isn't what 360 means.  It has something to do with frames per second...games run at 360 frames per second.  Plus, I hate to be the proper English person but dude you need to do your school work before playing your xbox. You did not "beat" as in, "I got beat up", "bet".  "Bottom". The phrase is "I bet my bottom dollar" although I applaud you for spelling "butt" correctly and using butt instead of the other word. "butt" n "crap" I use a lot.

• Level   1

You obviously don't love football or are broke.

• Level   3

I looked on my PS3 and they had It for 85.00 bucks so signed up for It the other day.

• Level   2

If you are a DirecTV subber and have Sunday Ticket the fee is waived.

• Level   1

the 360 tag is to mean an all-inclusive experience.  360 indicating "full circle".  No games run at 360 FPS.  Modern Warfare is the smoothest at 60 FPS which is 1/6 that rate.