Conker's Bad Fur Day XBOX 360 ¿When?

• Level   1

Hello friends  ¿When there will be a Conker's Bad Fur Day for xbox 360 Arcade games?

• Level   1

i dont know but i want to play conkers so bad i cant stand it the campaign would be awesome but multiplayer would be even better somebody needs to tell somebody to make this game again for xbox 360 even if it is just the same campaign as the old one i have a bone to pick with the poo monster

• Level   1

that game was awesome. that was seriously a game worth buying a couple of times. that wouldbr a great game for a xbox classic the whole game was just a huge comadey act. a.d it was fun rammin the tp down the pile o craps mouth .lmfao

• Level   1

ATTENTION XBOX!!!!

MAKE A "CONQUERS BAD FUR DAY" GAME FOR 360 A.S.A.P!!!

EASILY THE BEST GAME EVER!!

WHY U HAVNT MADE IT FOR 360 YET...I DUNNO....

I MISS MULTIPLAYER IN THE BUNKER BATHROOM AND PEEING ON PPL!! HAHAHA!!

*EPIC*

SO GET ON IT!!

WE WAITIN FOR A CONQUER 2!!!

• Level   1

OMG i would love to have the "Original" Bad Fur day on xbox live it was by far my favorite 64 game ever i loved playing the multiplayer with friends if you put this game on live I WILL THROW ANY AMOUNT OF CASH AT YOU!!

• Level   1

So like if i have conkers bad furday for the very original xbox could i play it on the Xbox 360 OR no? I was thinking of ordering it online thats why. NEED HELP Would you know??