Casual Adult Gaming Community - 360° Fahrenheit

• Level   2

I thought with the site being down it would give me some time to play some games, Instead I find myself spamming the xbox live forums, Eh The curse of the 360Fahrenheit spammer. lol

www.360fahrenheit.com
    • Level   1

still no word yet?:(( wonder whats goin down!! :)

I wonder if GTAIV and RDR are still tied, we'll get back on and see gears 2 in the lead watch!! :)

• Level   2

OK, here is the real scoop. Neato is converting to a PS3 platform. You heard it here, first!

Rod
    • Level   1

someone plz tell me which game won the vote I was hoping GTA IV would win but now that i might not be on till real late when game nights over im hoping for RDR

p.s. the suspense of the changes going on is killing me Neato

• Level   3

I'm not online tonight but will play RDR, BFBC or Reach tomorrow

The Illya Kuryakin of the Shirkers

• Level   1

I'll be on sometime tomorrow, may give Borderlands, GTA IV or RDR a go.  Also, just picked up Bionic Commando (2009)for a spin, if anyone wants to hit the MP on that - drop me a line.

• Level   1

I miss the forums.  :(   But I am looking forward to what ever surprise Neato has in store for us.  I might manage to be online for some Borderlands later tonight, but I'm not sure.

www.360fahrenheit.com

• Level   5

What was supposed to take a few hours has now taken a few days.  It's been one problem after another, and I have not had the time time to keep up.  I just wanted to let everyone know I'm not dead, and the site is coming along.  I'll give you all the sordid details of my adventure once I get everything up an running.

Love, Neato.

Casual Adult Gaming Community

• Level   3

No worries Neato, stock up on Red Bull and power through the pain barrier...Yes

• Level   2

Good luck, Neato! I can't wait for the site to be revealed in all of its glory.

In other news: Had a good session of RDR with Lukehi, Zero, Mushi, and newcomer Miyuki. I was even persuaded to buy the DLC! Weird.

GG
    • Level   3

Nice one Shakes, had fun getting repeatedly killed by that random...Indifferent

• Level   1

Hey There ppls

I would love to join up with some like minded ppl my own age to play live, im so sick of having to listen to little kids sing and yell and scream, or listen to their parents tell them off. Well i do like that one part. I just want to play and have a laugh online. So if anyone is interetsed drop me a line or just add me

• Level   1

Hi Slipped.  I'm sorry for the delay in welcoming you.  The first post is the community Gamertag.  If you send a FR request there you will have access to most of the members.  We are a little quiet at the moment because our normal forum is undergoing some changes, but I'm sure a few other people will welcome you to the insanity shortly.  

www.360fahrenheit.com

• Level   1

Looking forward to the new site too - and was good times with RDR, eventhough I spent most of the time in the grave..

• Level   5

360fahrenheit.com is alive.  Welcome home.  Beer

Casual Adult Gaming Community