Casual Adult Gaming Community - 360° Fahrenheit

• Level   5

360df.com will be down for scheduled maintenance on Saturday July 30th.  The site should return within the same day.

Casual Adult Gaming Community

• Level   2

The new site is looking excellent, great work Neato.

Friday game night, And tonight we will be playing Gears of War 2. Plus a side dish of BC2 and RDR. Sounds tasty.

www.360fahrenheit.com
    • Level   5

360df.com is officially down for maintenance, and will return shortly.  I'll post here again when maintenance is complete.  

• Level   5

360df.com is back up.

• Level   2

Friday night was a great success again, Another fantastic turn out for Reach. And what about Speed Halo. lol.

Want to find out more check out the Forums.

www.360fahrenheit.com
    • Level   1

Our community gamertag www 360DF com has reached its 100 friend limit.  Hopefully this limitation is lifted in the future.  Until then, this gamertag (www 360DF org) will function as our secondary community gamertag.  Game on!  

• Level   2

Good to see the community is healthy enough to need a 2nd GT.

So check out the forums in the first post if you're interested.

The Illya Kuryakin of the Shirkers

• Level   4

Any Tetris Splash players here in this group?  I've also got UNO, Boogie Bunnies, Fable II, Dance Central, Kinect Adventures, Castle Crashers, Bejeweled Blitz Live...working to get and try other games. Don't really have any shooter games like the ones mentioned.  This looks interesting though, and I have a question is 38 too old? lol

• Level   5

WldCosmicRain73

Any Tetris Splash players here in this group?  I've also got UNO, Boogie Bunnies, Fable II, Dance Central, Kinect Adventures, Castle Crashers, Bejeweled Blitz Live...working to get and try other games. Don't really have any shooter games like the ones mentioned.

Castle Crashers is a popular game in the co-op board.  I think it's probably safe to assume everyone owns UNO, it's a classic.  A partner for most of the other games you mentioned can be found here.

WldCosmicRain73

is 38 too old? lol

No age is too old.  ;)

• Level   2

I love Tetris Splash...and Bejeweled Blitz! I already beat Fable 2...it's an awesome game! Oh, yeah...38 could never be too old. Once a gamer, always a gamer is what I say. Feel free to send me a FR = ]

• Level   4

To compliment future Community Versus matches and cross-promotions with other like-minded websites, visit Friends of 360° Fahrenheit.

If you are affiliated with any other online communities or services and would like to participate in our link exhange, please post here.

• Level   5

Red Dead Redemption and Halo: Reach are currently tied for tomorrow's Community Game Night.  Less than 24 hours left to vote!

• Level   4

Coming soon ... Holiday Achievement Challenge!

• Level   4

360 Fight Club Season 1 - Sign Up Now

• Level   2

You guys still doing this?