Casual Adult Gaming Community - 360° Fahrenheit

• Level   1
    • Community Name:
      360° Fahrenheit Gaming Community

• Community Age Group:
      Must be 18 or older.  The older the better.  Yes

• Games We Play:
      Any game you want to play.  Big Smile  Recruit a friend (or posse) any day of the week in the Co-op, Friends & Challenges board.  A great resource for achievement hunting, or simply to find a helping hand.

Play with everyone during our official Community Game Night, hosted every Friday.  Game choices are democratically selected by community members through a majority vote.  Popular game choices include
      • Battlefield (series)
      • Duke Nukem (series)
      • Full House Poker
      • Gears of War (series)
      • Halo (series)
      • Hydro Thunder Hurricane
      • Marvel vs. Capcom (series)
      • ... and more!

• Community Ranking / Skill Requirements (if you have any):
      All skill levels are welcome.  Members are not judged or discriminated by gaming prowess.  Skilled members enjoy helping others.

• Community Rules (if any):
      Respect for others and respect for yourself.  360° Fahrenheit is a "SFW" (safe-for-work) community website.  For more info, visit our FAQ.

• Why Should I Join 360° Fahrenheit?:
      360° Fahrenheit is an international, English-speaking community (UK, US, Canada, Ireland, etc.) created as a home for adult gamers to play friendly, non-competitive matches for fun and stress relief.  Many members have families, full-time jobs, and various 'real-life' responsibilties making it increasingly difficult to find time to play.  360° Fahrenheit serves as a means to connect with other adult gamers in need of a safe and friendly gaming outlet.

• How do I Join 360° Fahrenheit?:
      Simply register at www.360fahrenheit.com.  We look forward to gaming with you. 

Casual Adult Gaming Community

• Level   5

Halo: Reach is tonight's top pick.  The fun starts at 9:30 GMT / 4:30 EST.  Big Smile

• Level   5

Gears of War 2 won the vote for tonight's Community Game Night.  I look forward to being killed ... a lot.

• Level   2

Great fun playing Gears last night,  Been a while since I've played it.. Just wish Gears 3 would hurry up and come out. lol

www.360fahrenheit.com
    • Level   2

Voting open for this Friday's game night, Don't miss out on the fun. Come and take a look to see if there is anything you would like to play.

www.360fahrenheit.com
    • Level   5

www.360fahrenheit.com is experiencing very slow loading due to server maintenance.  Everything should be back to normal by tomorrow.  Yes

• Level   5

Red Dead Redemption and Halo: Reach are now tied for tomorrow's Community Game Night vote.  Anyone want to break that tie?  Smile

• Level   1

Quadruple XP for the weekend - Red Dead Redemption FTW x4! Looking forward to it. Smile

• Level   1

The Halo portion of the Friday night game night was awesome.  Thanks for the great matches everyone.  

www.360fahrenheit.com

• Level   2

Last night was great fun. The community split into 2 groups playing Reach and Red Dead Redemption then merging into 1 group for Reach.

Special mention to Kini, who was on fire last night.

www.360fahrenheit.com
    • Level   1

Awesome Halo games last night, especially griffball

• Level   5

A neat surprise is in the works for the site, but in the meantime there's going to be some technical difficulties.  I'll update this thread once everything is sorted.                      

• Level   1

anyone have a clue what Neato has up his sleeve ...

and how long the site will be down for i need the site to keep me entertained wile im on break at work

• Level   1

Not exactly sure, bu whatever it is, I bet it'll be deviously good. No pressure Neato! YesWink

• Level   3

I'd have prefered a warning...can't handle the lack of forums 'cold-turkey' style...Indifferent

The Illya Kuryakin of the Shirkers