Whats the best gaming tv?

• Level   3

Craig it is Sharp that makes the Aquos Quattron televisions. Not Sony, their line is Bravia.

Check out this review of Gaming TV's for 2011 it's pretty good. http://www.hdplasmatvreviews.com/best-gaming-tv/

The Sharp for an LCD LED TV gets a great rating for low input lag/ signal processing/interpolation for gaming.

The newer Plasmas, Panasonic is still the best.

• Level   1

You should try Samsung UN55D8000. Here's the review:

www.binary-store.com/.../samsung-un55d8000-3d-led-hdtv

• Level   8

Too many problem and the motion is poor for 60p games

• Level   1

i love my good old Panasonic LZD800F.

Way better than my Sony KDL 46 EX 728 or my small 32" Philips. The Pana is my oldest TV but still the best for gaming. Great colors and no so called "Input Lag"

• Level   1

Hi, this is my first post here! I have a Vizio XVT473sv TruLED and it has been fabulous. It's on a lot and never had a problem. It is 240mhz and has motion controls. Never needed them, gaming and football are just fine on default settings. This TV was rated best HDTV by Cnet in 2011. It's one of those things you don't want to go cheap on.

• Level   1

hmm vizio

• Level   1

I have a Samsung 22' and It's been great. Got some customer loyalty to samsung now I think.

• Level   1

i have a lcd samsung 32'' and looks greats

• Level   1

forget tv's i have a 3d projector that covers my entire wall with a edifier surround sound system. i love it

• Level   1

I have a Sharp Aquos 42" LED HDTV (Model LC-42LE540U), and the lag can be a mixed bag to this model since that HDTV didn't come with Vyper Drive Game Mode.  I was forced to run an HDMI with a PC-style setting, and being forced to run at 1080p.  If I'm getting an Elgato Game Capture Device (which is 720p), I have to change my HDMI setting to Auto and have a horrible lag that don't have a Game Mode, and a picture that is impossible to calibrate properly (the green pixels are too deep while the blue pixels are too dark).  I don't even know if this will be fixed in future system updates for that model yet, so if you want to capture game footage at 720p, avoid that model.