Story of Modern Warfare 3(SPOILER AT END OF ARTICLE)

• Level   8

Maybe if this happens Activision will kill off COD also.

Story of MW3

• Level   5

What has this got to do with gamer parents and family gaming?

• Level   8

The only thing I could think of is letting the less informed parents know of the game maybe before their kids do. But since most uninformed parents don't visit here often, they wouldn't see it. The other reason is the game specific sections have not been brought online. Plus, if you see my last five played. I am not a big fan of the COD series. I like Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Battlefield and Medal of Honor a lot more. They are a much better product than this COD shovel-ware that comes out every 9 months.

Oh, there is the other reason Activision wants to have a COD baby. So, in a long stretch it kind of has something to do with Gamer Parents.Big Smile

• Level   8

Game specific forums have been brought online. If clicking the individual letter doesn't work then click on the 'Xbox 360 Games' itself.

• Level   M

I dont check COD gaming fourm, so as a parent and uncle, thanks for the post.  I try to keep the family updated on some games.

Thanks for the post Snake, my sister would thank you also

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. @PhDPeddler

• Level   8

PhDPeddler

I dont check COD gaming fourm, so as a parent and uncle, thanks for the post.  I try to keep the family updated on some games.

Thanks for the post Snake, my sister would thank you also

Your welcome, anything I can do to help. By the way, Gamestop is already taking pre-orders. I got asked three times when I was in there yesterday.

• Level   1

i seriously doubt activision will kill off COD its the best selling first person shooter gaming franchise of all time so its not going anywhere anytime soon

• Level   8

What I mean by killing of the game, is that they will introduce more new ideas to the game that will turn off the older players. The next leap will take place when they decide to charge for online access to the game. That will turn off a lot of people. The first one was quality of DLC and the pricing. It won't happen quickly but over time it will happen.