How Much Is The Xbox One Going To Cost?

• Level   9

Does anyone know how much the Xbox One is going to cost? Cause I'm guessing 500-600$ but I'm not sure....?

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   9

1) No one knows yet.  Price hasn't been officially set.

2)  Use this forum for xbox One related discussion.  Thanks.

• Level   9

How did you hyperlink the word this? Just curious.

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   5

I've read there will be 2... One at $500 and another subscription based like the $99 360 at $300

I like sarcasm, don't take it personal; just take it...you have been warned.

• Level   2

I heard it'll be $500.

• Level   7

Who knows? Who cares? Why the heck does anybody want this pile of crap and joke on humanity anyway?

-

I am getting the PS4 in a couple of years.

BEST BAYONETTA PLAYER HERE. 1000/1000GS AND FINISHED WITH BAYONETTA AND JEANNE.

EMNA OL ADRPAN ADNA ZNRZA OXEX RACLIR -JEANNE SUMMONS FOR QUEEN SHEBA

• Level   2

My prediction

$299 XONE Basic

$399 XONE Deluxe

no different than the past.

$299 Xbox 360 Core

$399 Xbox 360 Premium

$299 XBOX (original)

• Level   3

I'm guessing it'll be around the same price as the 360 at launch. £350.

XboxGamer.org - Looking for reviewers, content editors and team leaders.

• Level   9

ILOVEBAY0n37T4

Who knows? Who cares? Why the heck does anybody want this pile of crap and joke on humanity anyway?

-

Amazing insight for this topic.  You obviously care, because you posted.

OP, for hyperlinks, you'll want to hit the "Reply" button, and choose "Use Rich Formatting."   Then you'll be able to quote people and/or add hyperlinks.

• Level   7

Ideally I'd pay $400.

-

ILOVEBAY0n37T4,  Microsoft knows, the original poster cares,  Congrats on your PS4 purchase but its is horribly beside the point.  Also I don't care much about your opinions that have nothing to do with the "How Much is the Xbox One going to cost?" topic.

• Level   5

Eggnogga

ILOVEBAY0n37T4

-

OP, for hyperlinks, you'll want to hit the "Reply" button, and choose "Use Rich Formatting."   Then you'll be able to quote people and/or add hyperlinks.

Yes but how do you actually create a hyperlink? Do you simply put the word "this" next to the actual link??

I like sarcasm, don't take it personal; just take it...you have been warned.

• Level   9

CursedOptimus1

Eggnogga

ILOVEBAY0n37T4

-

Yes but how do you actually create a hyperlink? Do you simply put the word "this" next to the actual link??

like this without the spaces

[ url=WEBSITE ADDRESS] ENTER YOUR TEXT HERE [ /url]

SilvrgunSuprman @ Trueachievements.com

http://www.trueachievements.com/SilvrgunSuprman.htm

• Level   5

One million dollars....

Drevilonemilliondollars.jpg

• Level   1

from what ive been seeing from general gaming companys such as ign,gamespot,and game trailers everyone is thinkg round the same number 400 give or take as well deals with supscriptions etc which could take that number down significantly. either way im still not convinced yet, ill be waiting for e3 so i know that this box is actually worth buying in the first few months before the sony. i dont care about netflix i care about fallout....

• Level   1

its going to be under 500 that's what every one talking about how its going to be better then ps4 already because the ps4 going to be 500+