Any CyberMonday deals on Live Gold card?

• Level   2

Anyone know of any good online deals this weekend or on Cyber Monday for a 12-month Live card?  It's time to renew and I'd like to save some money.  Thanks.

"Life is like a roller coaster -- it goes up and down, makes you scream, and costs a lot to ride."
    • Level   V

There is a deal ongoing right now for a 12-mont subscription for $40 through the dash for the "fan appreciation" sale. That is probably the best price you will see.

• Level   2

I think that's just for Xbox Free users upgrading to Gold.  Thanks anyway.

"Life is like a roller coaster -- it goes up and down, makes you scream, and costs a lot to ride."
    • Level   9

dealspl.us/.../p_xbox-360-live-subscription-gold-card

My Top-10 Games: Kights of the Old Republic  Final Fantasy VII  Resident Evil DC  Dragon Age Origins  Gran Turismo 4  Skies of Arcadia  Shenmue  Test Drive Unlimited  SNATCHER  Heavy Rain

• Level   V

Montana Susan

I think that's just for Xbox Free users upgrading to Gold.  Thanks anyway.

No, I already have Gold and I could have purchased it if I wanted to.

• Level   2

Oh, OK, thanks.  Still hoping for a better deal somewhere where I don't have to give Microsoft my credit card number.  I'm picky that way.

• Level   1

try walmart or best buy

FB: Nelson 'NellyNel' Enyinnia

YT: youtube.com/user/nelsonenyinnia(<-HIT MY SUBSCRIBE BUTTON![:D])

• Level   2

"try walmart or bestbuy" fo *** my niz

• Level   5

Ebay

HAHAHA I love how I had that link up for almost a yr and just now a mod takes it down!!!

• Level   1

haha