Comment in this post if you have had your xbox 360 for 5 year or more with no problems

• Level   1

if you have had your xbox 360 for 5 or more years without any problems post how you kept your xbox in good condition for me it was kept in a cool, open, ventilated area and i even took it a part to vac out the dust

So, How did you do it? 

• Level   3

My 60GB Falcon will be 5 years old in October and it is still going strong. It has lasted longer than some of my other consoles.

-

Just the other day I had an argument with a PS 3 loving clown on another forum who refused point blank to believe that my 360 was still working after 58 months. He basically called me an out and out liar.

BEST BAYONETTA PLAYER HERE. 1000/1000GS AND FINISHED WITH BAYONETTA AND JEANNE.

EMNA OL ADRPAN ADNA ZNRZA OXEX RACLIR -JEANNE SUMMONS FOR QUEEN SHEBA

• Level   5

Usually I play on my old Xbox 360, the one that's white and etc. Last night it actually died, finally. Had that thing for 6 years. Reason it died? Fell off the cabinet and shattered on the floor. (It's in the basement and it's only half ways finished so it hit the cement flooring.) I just brought my Slim downstairs to resume life. Of course, I tried to cast some healing spells, but it didn't help :(

• Level   6

Current console has lasted 4 years

• Level   5

My current refurbished Falcon console is more than 5 years old.

それは時代の最高だったが、それは時代の最悪だった

• Level   5

I have a launch day 360, still going strong. The cooling fan is slightly noisier than it used to be, but that's it.

._

• Level   3

I've done nothing special with my launch model 360 and it still runs great. I've made sure that it's well-ventilated and that I keep things away from it that could possible damage its internals.

• Level   1

Have had my Xbox 360 Arcade Console since 2004-2013 now. With absolutely no problems what so ever! :) Xbox is the best!

• Level   4

got a japanese launch xbox 360,still going strong although it has been to the ms infirmary under the extended 3 year guarantee.

• Level   4

I bought mine when COD 4 came out and it's still going strong. Haven't done anything with it apart from changed the 20Gb HDD to a 120Gb one...........

• Level   2

Got mine in August 07. So 6 years for me and still going strong. I'm also still using my original controller but I did have to replace the thumbsticks last year.

-

Didn't do anything special in regards to its condition. I've always kept it horizontal making sure there was alot of free space around console for ventilation.

• Level   5

CREE Official

Have had my Xbox 360 Arcade Console since 2004-2013 now. With absolutely no problems what so ever! :) Xbox is the best!

That's not even possible. The 360 was released in 2005 and the Arcade model wasn't released until 2007.

*** I see stars! ***

• Level   1

Man, I wish I could say what others are saying on here! I'm on my 3rd one since launch. Previous two had RROD (1st one within hours after buying). Now, I always unplug it when not in use and always keep it in a well ventilated area. Been going strong for the last 4 years. <Crossing fingers>

• Level   2

Kept mine in a well ventilated area, in an air conditioned room and dusted on a regular basis. At one point about 3 years in I opened it and cleaned it out, because it was running horrible. Lasted a few more years before recently eating poop, RiP xbox :(.

Hey guys check out my blog! http://www.nerdsforsure.com/

• Level   1

I pre-ordered and had the original xbox with no problems then I had the xbox360 pre order original with no problems then then slim now and zero problems.