How to change themes on Xbox 360 dashboard?

• Level   5

On the Xbox 360 how do I change the theme on my dashboard? I can't figure out a way to do so.

• Level   5

Go to the social blade, click on your avatar, then it will allow you to change theme. It's a stupid place to put it in my opinion.

• Level   5

^^^

I agree with you. Under setting was better and easy IMO.

• Level   5

Are premium themes still working with the update? Themes are useless considering you can put your own picture as a background...

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   5

IsaacClarkeSNL

Are premium themes still working with the update? Themes are useless considering you can put your own picture as a background...

The background images still show up with premium themes but the friends list pieces no longer do :(

• Level   5

Mavxrick

The background images still show up with premium themes but the friends list pieces no longer do :(

You've got that wrong I'm afraid. The friends pieces do show up when you go to view your entire friends list.

Mass Effect 3 - MEHEM and Extended Anderson Conversation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmofIH7rN9U.

• Level   1

thanks what a stupid place to hide themes thanks

• Level   1

PlatinumSpectre

Go to the social blade, click on your avatar, then it will allow you to change theme. It's a stupid place to put it in my opinion.

I searched for 20 minutes last night trying to change my theme. Thanks.

@x24hrs2livex

#LouiesBrownBear

• Level   1

wow nice one microsoft, so changing your theme is like a hidden option? -__-

• Level   1

yep i checked everything not even realizing it would be with your avatar

• Level   9

Well gee, I guess I can have my Kinect premium theme back.

Watch a Korean Drama.

• Level   1

if you download a theme on the marketplace, you go back on that same page and push apply theme...

• Level   1

Yeah I agree stupid place to put ot considering I didn't even know you could click on your avatar there lol

• Level   1

I've never had a problem with Changing Theme from the Social Menu (and then click on the Avatar), but that's just me.

• Level   7

that because you done done that multiple times there Phil. Some of us have trouble remember how to turn the xbox on if we did not have our morning coffee.

"there is no crying in online gaming!" Tom Hanks in "the Gamer"